Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday, January 31, 2005 – Start of week 3

09:00

Back in rubber on a cool 24C day. Perfect. Felt slightly odd/exciting for first half hour as I have been out since Friday. This very soon passed and now I just feel comfortable, safe and just a bit special!

This Weeks Target = 2700

I expect to work from home for 4 days this week (with, say a 10% chance that it may be only be 3 days). Last week I made the 2500 target over 4 days, with a surplus of 125. Now the way it works in this situation is that I add half the surplus on to get 2563. Because there are the same expected days this week available for rubbery activity, no further adjustments needed. However, I am allowed to adjust up to challenge myself, so have decided that 2700 would be a good target. This may seem a bit of a jump, particularly given how challenging it seemed to me to achieve last week, but this week I am hoping to benefit from the adjacent day bonus. That’s worth 100 points for a day where at the start of that day, you had previously spent at least 5 hours in latex within the previous 24.

11:30 (comfort break).

12:00

Been reviewing things and consider that I am starting to find things that little too comfortable and normal. Wearing rubber should not be anything like putting on a pair of comfortable carpet slipper. So I need an incentive to be that little bit more adventurous. So, I think that more points should be earned if eyes and mouth sealed up. Also, there has been very little mention of bag play / re-breathers since I started this experiment. This strikes me as very untypical of my fetish life.

Of course, the challenge will be doing it so that I can still work... So the first step was to put on large ski goggles. Next I re-breathing kit to the mouth of my rubber hood. Every time I breathe in or out the air is only passing to or from the bag to my mouth - so it becomes essential to balance this with breathing in through my nose – which is mainly getting clean air. This experiment should give me some information on how these things can be added to the play list.

1330 All this bag play has given things a bit of an edge and I am getting over excited. Every breath of stale air is a turn of from me. Being so completely sealed in is also a turn on for me…

1430
I took my hood off because I was expecting to be making and receiving phone calls and wanted to feel confident when speaking. However, after a short period it started to feel strange – and quite distracting – so I had to put it back on again! This was a very strange experience. I think that if I really had a good reason to not wear the hood I would have managed it, but I felt cold and uncomfortable without it and just felt I needed to be back inside it. It’s not that it’s a particularly comfortable hood – being heavily made with very thick rubber and lots of overlapping strengthening patches and seams. But it now seems to be totally correct to be in rubber when at work…

I will just have to work around the phone and remove my hood only if I get into trouble hearing or speaking.

15:00 EJ1 & C.Break2

16:00 Time to be out of rubber and out of here…

Totals so far:
Suit & Hood = 100*7=700
Comfort Breaks=-50*2= -100
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
So far today=500
Week before today=0
Target=2700
Total for week so far= 700
Balance=-2000

1 comment:

Blackie said...

Well done for another week Sealed. You certainly are tough, making the conditions more arduous step by step, but still being able to work.

There is no doubt one gets used to wearig rubber quite quickly with continuous wear for just a day or two. I have never been able to try longer. It is reasonable that you should not be horny all day every day - the ability to carry on after an ejacyulation or when you you are not feeling sexy is the mark of a real rubberist.

I have started assembling some new gear and want to try sleeping in rubber regularly.

Looking forward to more news.

Blackie.