Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

9:00

Good start. Temp low so should be a easy day in rubber… This is crunch week, so got stacks of work to get through. Good news is that I have more than enough work to keep me busy at my home office for rest of this week. Working in rubber is great…

12:00
CBreak

13:00

Going well. To busy to be distracted by my rubbery world much…

As I mention previously I think you should get more point the more you “sealed” you are from the outside world. So today I have been wearing goggle and filter mask – so every inch of my body is covered or has not direct contact with “outside”. True, a small area around my eyes is not totally covered by latex – but on the other hand, neither is it touching anything outside my suit – including unfiltered air… I will undoubtedly work on this, but for now I am awarding myself an extra 10 points per hour wearing the goggles and 5 points for the mask. If I wear a re-breather, then I think this ups the anti to 25 points and hour for the re-breather mask.

You may feel this too generous (feel free to comment) – but try imagine being this enclosed every day and still being able to function. Also bear in mind the idea is to provide an incentive to stay sealed up as much as much as possible, for as much of my working life as possible.

15:00
CB & took off my goggles and mask to make some calls. At the moment, they are very difficult to get used to wearing for longer periods. Some adjustment was needed to stop them digging in over time.

17:00
Really good productive work day in rubber. Although no real quality rubber time for any fun today, my rubbery persona still felt obliged to reward my weak mortal body with the sexual release it so needed. With the work pressures against the instinctive base drives, it seemed an almost mechanical process today – almost if I was an outside observer, watching man and rubber joining. Weird.

On this occasion I did allow myself to get out of the rubber suit not too long after the act – which now felt a bit like a betrayal. I think I will try not to do this in future as it sets a bad president.

Totals so far:
Suit & Hood = 100*8=800
Goggles =10*6=60
mask 5*6=30
re-breather 25*0=0
Comfort Breaks=-50*2= -100
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
So far today=690
Week before today=500
Total for week so far= 1190
Target=2700
Balance=- 1510

No comments: