Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - a one off experiment.

16:00

People have been asking about my rubber life outside of the time I work in rubber, so here is a one off sampler.

It’s unusual for me to start a new entry at 16:00, but it looks like I have the opportunity to have an extended latex session that I thought people may be interested in. The time available to me could probably stretch into Friday and there is the likelihood that this may include a 24 hour + session or maybe a single long uninterrupted session. So here I am all kitted up, complete with hood, goggles and re-breath mask – so not an inch of me is exposed. There is so much time available for fetish activities, that I am already getting energized.

Now the interesting thing, that people may find difficult to understand, is that this may well not directly affect my points target for the week. In fact it may make things more difficult for me. You see the points targets and my blog entries centre on maximizing the time I spend during my working life in rubber. The way things stand, the time I spend at night just doesn’t count (other than the contiguous day bonus). This may seem a little odd – but when I set this blog up, I decided that I never had an issue spending my private life enjoying my fetish, but that my track record in spending the time I worked from home in rubber was a little patchy. So thus the points and blog.

However, now I am here, preparing for a longer session, I see there is some potential unfairness and possible conflict of interests. Spending a long time in rubber today and tomorrow, may make working in rubber tomorrow and Friday much more challenging. It could easily be more uncomfortable. I may well be less motivated. There could be more psychological challenge – either going stare crazy or maybe getting depressed though the loss of connection to people and the real world. These entries could well be my best contact with anyone or anything before the weekend.

Like I implied, now I am here, it seems unfortunate that I have not come up with a way of giving an incentive for not buckling from the meeting my work day targets when under the pressure of longer session outside of work. I’ll post this now, before I change my mind about combining the two objectives...

3 comments:

Blackie said...

What a lovely problem! I think you should be allowed to extend a work session as long as you remain continuosly rubbered. From Thursday morning continuously to friday afternoon would be a terrific achievement, but would collect lots and lots of pointsdon the hourly basis - another two day's worth apart from the work session. What it would do your next week's target is alarming.

I hope you will do it and think about the points afterwards.

With you in spirit. I myself am going to have an early night and catch up on last night's lost sleep while in gear all night.

A personal setback today. I went in to Sealwear in Bournemougth with cash (Plenty!) to order two catsuits etc. I had measurements etc all ready. I spoke to them yesterday about them. Today they reveal they are taking no orders for a time, as the business is changing hands. They quoted April delivery anyway, so I shall look elsewhere - I have Libidex in mind. I go to London sometimes so could call, the most satisfactory way to do business.

It is therefore going to take some time before I am fully geared up in rubber. But I shall not be able then to compete with your day after day encasement.

Blackie.

Sealed said...

Good luck with getting a suit. You know it will be worth it in the end...
Sealed

Blackie said...

My previous gear which I am reproducing was two suits - a medium weight one with feet and hood but not gloves and on top of that a heavy-weight suit with feet but no hood and no gloves. I have a separate pair of light long black gloves put on after the first suit and locked by the second, with wristbands on the gloves. I thenhave a pair of big gloves overall. It is quite difficult to get big enough light gloves. Too tight because painful after some hours. Two pairs are tighter and become painfu and are rather clumsy for public use. I have an open-face stretch hood over my suit hood. And of of course my SBR mack outside.

Indoors and for clubbing I wear a full-face hood with mouth zip and eye-holes fitting tightly over dark goggles. And of course a broad tight belt for the suits.

At present I am frustratingly just writing about this rather thn doing it,but I am working towards it.

I hope this finds you still encased and getting the rubbered feeling all the time. In long bondage sessions I found after about two hours one became disenchanted and uncomfortable but after another hour or so came back on a high that lasted for hours.

Waiting to hear your news.

Blackie.