Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

0900

Wow – a whole week without rubber. Not nice. Had a very successful week from a business point of view, but felt like I could cry by Friday. The extra exposure the previous week helped for the first few days, but I am certainly glad to be back in rubber today.

Speaking of the week before last, it’s time to reckon up. I actually spent well over 28 hours in rubber. For the majority if this time I was in total enclosure with not an inch of my body exposed. However this did not in itself make for a good points score. In fact I actually came out of it with a deficit of 185.5 points!!!

Now in retrospect, it seams that there ought to be an incentive for spending whole days in rubber – while not being to great as to be a disincentive for spending my working days in rubber. I think there should be a 24 hour bonus in addition to the consecutive work day bonus – but am hoping that you (my readers) will give me some suggestions as to the number of points which should be allocated.

But for now – I must stick to the rules which I set for the week. Here is how it worked, from a points perspective, Wednesday did not count as I was not working in my rubber – despite spending 8 hours before midnight. Similarly, Thursday midnight to 08:30 did not count as it was recreation time and not work time. However, I did qualify for the 100 point contiguous day bonus. Also, I did not need a comfort break during working time. I did get massively turned during the session, but only one time did I lose control during work time and actually came. I did manage to do an extra long work day (11.5 hours) – probably spurred on because I would not be able/willing(?) to spend time in rubber the next day.

Totals for week before last:
Suit & Hood = 11.5*100*=1150
Goggles =10*11.5=115
mask 5*11.5= 57.5
re-breather 25*0=0
Temp Bonus (above*(1+(0.25*0))=0
Contig. Day Bonus=1*100=100
Comfort Breaks=-50*0=-0
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
So far today= 1322.5
Week before today= 550
Total for week so far= 1872.5
Target=2058
Balance= -185.5

So what about this week?

Well, if I don’t make my target there has to be some consequences – while recognizing that my opportunity for staying in rubber is, unfortunately, not limitless. The first thing that happens is that any shortfall is carried over to the following week(s) with 10% interest added on. However, because the target was not reached – it was probably too high. So the following weeks target is reduced by 80% of the shortfall. So that if the target was 2058 and I miss it by 185.5, the new target is 1910 with -204 carried over. This means I would have to earn 1910 points next week as a minimum and hopefully earn 2114 to avoid yet more interest on the remainder.

Now, you may think that this may not sound like enough of an incentive to meet the target but that’s now really the point. Firstly, I am having to publish my failure to my rubber peers – which is the real punishment. Also, am not going to want to continually run a deficit, as there is 10% interest, as well as the indignity to consider. So although I am going to have work hard to pay back the deficit in the next week (or two), at least the target will be achievable once I have paid off my rubber debt.

16:00

Really enjoying today. It’s been easy to get used to being back in rubber and it just feels wonderful. Maybe, too wonderful, as I don’t seem to able to get enough of it. I had an excellent bag play session during my lunch break, going wild in my steamed up bag. Managed to make it last a fair while, but ever since, rather than being satisfied, I have been wanting more …

1700

Enough for today… Points summarized: Total for week so far (with all bonus and charges carried over)= 496, Weeks Target= 1910, Balance= -1414

No comments: