Friday, February 11, 2005

Thursday 10:30

The urges get to great for me and I find myself turned on by my own predicament. More than 18 hours in here and just seems to get more erotic over time. I break off work and sort myself out. Taking to poppers this time to complete the rubbery trip. They send my respiration wild and I lose any ability to slow things down. Intense.

16:00 (24 hours)

Earlier in the afternoon, I decided I would only have to last to 1600 before I could leave and get on with other aspects of my life. I really felt I had probably had nothing more to gain in staying encased in rubber. I really wanted out so set myself the 24 hour target.

But now it’s here, I just don’t want to leave. It’s interesting how I have these occasional lows where I want to bail out. As long as they are not near a time where I would feel justified in getting out of the rubber (like at the end of the working day, before I go to bed, meal times etc) I seem to be able to deal with it by setting a target a few hours away.

My libido is back again and slowly taking over from my work. It’s nice having that drive there and trying to keep it off the boil, while I try to concentrate on my work.

I have not eaten or drunk anything since yesterday (it’s just not possible when sealed up, without breaking the “seal” so to speak). It’s interesting to note that I have only needed to relieve myself a couple of times and not at all in the last 8 hours. Things seem to be slowing down for my body.

The rubber suit is staying quite comfortable still. It seems that anything that may be uncomfortable will manifest itself in the first 8 to 10 hours It feels relatively dry in here, despite everything. So, I think I am good for a few hours yet I think.

20:00 (+28 Hours)

The last few hours has been a challenge – just from exhaustion and a head ache (that is actually coming from my neck) that has steadily increased. I think I have reached my limit for this session so am bailing out. The limit seems to be mainly physiological – pretty much a desire to get out and meet some people…

Post script – on removing the suit I found that it was indeed fairly dry. Considering the time I had been in there I was surprised. Also, I had not developed any skin irritation or major redness from pressure points and the like. Just the odd temporary skin impression from seams you would get from wearing any tight clothes (like underwear). The only other thing I notices was my hands were very pale – but not at all wrinkled as they would be if wet.

So in these types of conditions (winter in a temperate zone), the real limits on the length of time you can wear rubber is going to be physiological and to some degree personal hygiene. Although rubber does not take on odor like normal materials (or emit it), there is going to be a personal limit on what state you want your body to be in.

The physiological aspects are difficult to pin down. They seem to be partly the isolating affects of TE. For example, going out to the restaurant is a not an attractive or practical possibility if you are 100% enclosed in latex for me. I guess this would be helped if you lived with other rubber centric people.

I think there are other things too – which I could characterize as more cultural or habitual associations. There are things you grow to take for granted in life, like the routine cycles of your day or things you day every week, which may be disrupted by wearing latex TE. I suspect these things could be overcome if the dedication to an entirely rubber life was total. But the question is, when you can have a life which could afford a generous amount of dedicated quality rubber time, would you really want a totally 100% rubber life if one was possible?

I for one am still not sure of the answer…

3 comments:

Blackie said...

28 hours is a magnificanet achievement. Well done. You can do more than next time!

You made a mistake in not drinking at all - you need avoid dehydration from the fluid you lose by sewat and urine. It was the dehydration that got you in the end I suspect.

The feeling of isolation is intersting, though you habitually works alone in your rubber for long periods and can manage without company for a long time. I myself am different and need people, though I do not have them around as much as I would like. A problem is that I cannot share my fetish with others often.

What I particularly admire about you is your capability of doing useful work during these two days. That and the capability of remaining rubbered after a number of ejaculations is terrific - you are a rubber hero.

How do you feel now you have stripped off? Being completely naked is often a way of adjusting - latex
or nothing as you might say.

Blackie

Blackie said...

I am going to be out of touch for a couple of weeks, so all the best in that time. When I am back I shall look to see your chievements, and hope to start getting gear for some of my own long sessions.

Happy rubbering

Blackie

Alcuin Bramerton said...

A traditional Norfolk koan may assist.


High fells

A man with sensible walking boots is striding across the high fells in Cumbria.
Walking towards him along the path is a grey mountain troll.
As they pass, the troll says: "How do you know that I am a grey mountain troll?"
"Because these mountains are grey and you have a disagreeable troll-like physiognomy," says the man.
Ten years later the man recalls a curious detail.
The mountain troll was carrying a bright orange Gucci handbag.


More may be encountered:
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2004/11/traditional-norfolk-koans.html