Friday, February 04, 2005

Thursday, February 03, 2005 - Week 3

9:00

Much warmer in office today – the thermometer says 25C!– so maybe a sticky day ahead. The heating in this place has to be set the night before – so it’s never the right temperature… nightmare…

Got 1510 points to do before week is out – so must do at least 755 each day. In fact I would prefer to have some in hand as Fridays are often short days as I will need to go out to chores and socialize. So I am aiming for at least 800 today – which may not be possible if I have comfort breaks or enjoy myself too much…

At least I start the day with a 100 point bonus, as it is less than 24 hours since I was last in rubber.

12:00

One thing I have mentioned before is that I think you should earn more points for staying fully enclosed in rubber when the temperature is higher. This is because temperature is something that concerns me and, in fact, I don't really know what will happen in the summer, if things get really hot. I am not good in hot temperatures and suspect I am going to find it torture. I may have to make the best of being soaked when things warm up, but I always feel happier being just moist enough to "stick" to the rubber rather than feel like I am swimming about in my suit. I really wonder if I will be able to take it…

Anyway, I think I will need an incentive when thing hot up. So here is what I have in mind. Each degree centigrade (Celsius) above 26C will earn an extra 25 percent on top of the clothing points, per hour. So if it is 30C (very hot for a UK citizen and about 86F for those using the imperial measurement) and I am wearing all over suit with integral gloves and feet and an all over hood with just mouth/eye/nostril holes, I get 100*(1+(0.25*4))=200.

200 points and hour too much? I don’t really know how easy it would be to do a whole working day in rubber with pints of liquid in the suit, day after day – but suspect that I may not manage that at 30C – so maybe a half day bail out would be in order. There is plenty of time before spring and summer arrive – so what do you all think?

17:00

It’s time to peel my second skin away for another day. I managed the whole day with goggles and mask on – so not one millimeter of me was exposed. The goggles were probably the most uncomfortable thing to wear for long periods but expect that I will get used to them like everything else.

On weird thing today, is that I have not felt sexually aroused in the rubber, apart from a short period this morning when I felt mild stimulation. On the one hand this is very encouraging - rubber being more than a masterbastion device and more of a way of life. On the other hand, it’s king of spooky to not be trying desperately to keep myself under control. Is this just a natural off day for me (I have been burning the candle at both ends) or is this something more serious – rubber losing its special-ness through being worn more often than not? Plenty of people have hypothesized that this could occur and that rubber would no longer be a turn on. I still doubt it, and time will tell. I think that it was not that I didn’t feel special in the rubber (as I did), but that my between the legs physiology/libido was after a day off today…

Totals so far:
Suit & Hood = 100*8=800
Goggles =10*8=80
mask 5*8=40
re-breather 25*0=0
Temp Bonus (above*(1+(0.25*0))=0
Contig. Day Bonus=100
Comfort Breaks=-50*1= -50
Ejaculation= - 100*0= -0
So far today= 970
Week before today=1190
Total for week so far= 2160
Target=2700
Balance= -540

1 comment:

Blackie said...

You wonder about being in full rubber on a hot day and having a suit awash with sweat. That is a matter of taste - I myself enjoy heat endurance, and can spend twenty-four hours in complete hot rubber. But then I am not trying to do it day after day - that will be a new challenge to try.

The danger of enjoying heat endurance is that one gets on a high and is then tempted to overdo it and raise the inner body temperature to danger. I reckon a mouth temperature of 101F is the maximum safe. I do not find that the pulse goes up much so it seems OK to that level, and the trick is then to go on over time.

The prospect of doing intellectual work like that is impossible. Physical workout is of course part of the self-discipline.

My other thing is liking to show off, so wearing my SBR mack over suits,with boots, big gloves and open-faced hood plus dark shades out on a hot sunny day is a real turn-on. I am a real laugh for young people, and that is quite OK - I can take it happily which makes it OK with them. One has to careful of course not to be a nuisance.

So you are doing well at 25C to be able to do it day after day and work too - do you find the quality of your work is better or worse? Just typing in gloves is harder work.

Do you wear rubber when with other people in the scene? It is good if you can find somebody of like interest, not necessarily for sex. Clubs are good for this. Just corresponding like this is encouraging too. I have always wanted, liked so many, to find a woman who would share my enthusiasms, but alas they are few indeed.

Your admirer, Blackie.