Friday, January 28, 2005

Thursday, January 27, 2005 (of Week 2)

12:00

Your going to have to take it from me that I have been in rubber since about 9AM – as I was not able to make a log entry due to computer trouble. Usual boring conspiracy of incompetence by Microsoft (IE6) and Norton (IS2005) had me spend a whole morning cleaning up the mess that was my “blue screen”.

Now I have that out of the way, back to rubber… Looking at my running totals for the week so far, I can see I am far from home and dry yet. Doing 2500 points sounds easy until you actually try it. Just finding time to do the 16.5 hours of latex during business hours so far this week was tricky – when you have non-rubber personal commitments. I reckon that at a minimum I am going to have to do two more days in rubber – but luckily it looks like tomorrow I will be working from home in rubber again. Things would be a lot easier if the new contiguous day rule applied yet – but that does not come in till next week and the target will probably be increased by then!

Totals so far
Suit & Hood = 100*3=300
Comfort Breaks=-50*0= 0
Ejaculation= - 100*0= -0
So far today=300
Week before today=1200
Target=2500
Total for week so far= 1500
Points needed=1000

If, for example, I have 2 comfort breaks and 1 ejaculation per day, I would actually need 1400 points so would need to stay in TE for another 14 hours, say 5 hours today and 9 tomorrow. Now I am sure that would be perfectly comfortable, but I just don’t know if I can find that kind of time to dedicate to work or rubber at this point. The only way I think I am sure to make the target is to lose some/all of the comfort breaks and not go mad on the joy stick (masturbation)….

13:30

Now I have been lucky so far today as neither has been an issue. It was a subtle change in my state of mind that got me though the first few hours without too much distraction from my penis. I think this was helped by the fact that it was less than 24 hours since I had last been in latex – so the impact of the transition into rubber had been lessened. Also keeping off popper this morning meant I was more focused and so kept control better.

As for comfort breaks, I have previously posted the I think that poppers may be a diuretic and so far I have not had to go today – so maybe there is something in it. I have also been coming off caffeine drinks which I believe also make you sweat and piss more. Normally I need to go at about 11 to 11:30 and I am only now starting to want to go. When I do have to go, I think I will not be able to afford to do it the dry way…

So it looks like coming off the poppers has helped and maybe I no longer need them to ease me into my rubber day. Watch this space to see if this turns out to be true.

14:00

I had to urinate – but had insufficient points to take a comfort break. Still at least I earn an extra 50 pointz an hour for my discomfort. I will have to find a better solution in the long term. It’s s really nice feeling that I don’t have to get out of the suite to urinate, but all this liquid negates what little lubrication there is in here and, although I am fairly well used to it, is bound to cause chafing and skin issues if have it to do all day, every day.

14:45

It’s strange how something so unpleasant as urine can affect you. All that gushing warm liquid in the groin area ended up giving me the erection from hell (or heaven depending on your perspective). Not something I am particularly drawn to, pissing in my suite – it’s just a necessity. But somehow it’s very kinky. Needless to say it was too tempting and I ended up squelching away like mad. I don’t think the extra liquid will make much odds in here, but suspect I will be a little raw by the end of the day. I am down 100 pointz on the deal, but suspect I can last today without a repeat performance.

Strangely, the impulse to get out of the suite was not too difficult to handle today. Even though I felt far from comfortable in here, straight after the act. Having a challenging target just seems to concentrate the mind, such that getting out of the suit no longer registers as a real option. I just curl up and have a quick power-nap until everything feels better again.


17:30

Well it’s not really idea in here but I better get out as I have places to be, people to see… Not a bad pointz recovery, these are my day end reckonings:

Totals so far
Suit & Hood = 100*8.5=850
Comfort Breaks=-50*0= 0
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
Bodily waste in suite: 50*3.5=175
So far today=1025
Week before today=1200
Target=2500
Total for week so far=2225
Points needed=275

Sealed

2 comments:

Blackie said...

Well done sealed. I am following you hour by hour, every piss and every shoot.

What about sleeping in rubber? You could add points. A goal might be 24 hours continuously in rubber with a pointz bonus.

Keep it up - all the time.

Blackie.

Sealed said...

The idea of 24 hours in rubber is fascinating. But not part of the current experiment. I have slept in rubber quite a lot – and I think it is one of the most difficult parts of the 24 hour experience. I tend to overheat very easily when asleep, which makes it a real challenge.

I can see that it would defiantly be worth a big pointz bonus to do 24hours+.

However, I have to balance things with factors in the real world (unfortunately!) and if I regularly spend time in rubber in the evening and while asleep, I would not be able to spend so much time in rubber during the day. Also – I am not sure I would want to start on that as the weekly targets could get out of hand.

On the whole, my current plan is where I want to be and this blog is documenting only my work life. Of course it does not stop me getting into clean rubber “in my spare time” and having some fun with … – but I have promised never, ever to blog on that! Whoops. Anyway, that’s one of the reasons I want to cut down on masturbation during the day…

Sealed