Monday, January 24, 2005

Week 2 - Monday, January 24, 2005

09:00

Back to work, so back in rubber! What a lifestyle. While most people are getting into there work clothes & traveling to work, I am here squeezing into my work cat suit and hood. I have been lucky enough to have had this sort of home working / latex wearing working pattern for years in a add-hoc way, but only in last weeks have I formalize it in such a way as to set goals as to the amount of time I spend in rubber. The eventual aim may be to set rules as to when I have to wear rubber, but for the moment I am enjoying the process of using the Pointz system, during my working time, as a mechanism for spending more and more time in rubber, acclimatizing to it as I go. I want to get away from the idea of rubber as being something I get a quick fix of, and progress towards achieving the fantasy of being essentially a rubber creature, sealed in my own latex world most of the time…

This weeks target=2500. I know, considering last weeks achievements, this is not an ambitious target to some, particularly seeing as I may be working from home at least 3 days this week, but the point is that each week I want to make it a little harder and yet achievable. So going for an extra 700 pointz (which is an extra 7 hours in total enclosure) would seem sensible.

One of the motivating reasons for writing this blog, was the fact that I can find very few accounts of other people going for a total latex lifestyle. The obvious exception being the “Diary of a Latex Lady” at http://latexlifestyle.blogspot.com/, which is essential reading and an inspiration for anyone attempting a latex lifestyle. I found the scarcity of such accounts very unusual since I believe that this most be a common fantasy (looking at the fetish fiction pages) and today, more of us than ever must be have the opportunity to work from a home office. So either fellow rubber home workers are out there and keeping quite, or there are no others attempting to work enclosed in rubber. Either way, it seems to be a good reason for this account. If there are any fellow rubber workers out there – this is an invitation for you to let yourselves be known and comment please! We could all benefit from each others experiences.

Temp in office 22C (72F ?)– so I am hoping for a comfortable day in rubber.

11:30

Today I am wearing the same all over suite and hood as normal, but varying the additional gloves and socks I wear with the suits own built-in feet and hands. I have been wearing these additional layers partly to protect the suit from becoming worn through (as it is worn most days) and partly to provide a snug fit – particularly on the hands. The down side has been that what works and is snug for a few hours fun – can be uncomfortable after 8 hours. I don’t want to be wearing lose latex next to my skin, so the balancing act between close fitting and losing circulation is quite critical.

So today, I am only wearing one extra layer on the outside of my suite – thick latex socks to protect the soles of the suit’s feet and medium thick gloves to make the suits fingers suitable for typing. I am not wearing the flushing pants today (which seemed to be not really compatible with this neck entry suit last Friday), so there is nothing between the suit and my skin. I have to say that this feels better from my perspective, the only slight worry being any wear and tear I place on the suite from the inside… The feet, groin and hands are often where mechanical strains are felt and also where bodily emissions can be concentrated – thus, I normally protect them from both inside and out. But I have had to balance this with the fact I am steadily losing circulation in these areas when so encased and I am wearing this stuff for so long and so often.

12:00

Is it just me, or do others spend time thinking of our suits like you would a companion? Particularly for those aiming for a latex life style. You know, caring for it and protecting it, so it will look after you for as for as long as it’s able to, in return. I want to use it, but not abuse it. I want to adapt my body to it’s latex character…

Again, is it me or do others who want to spend a long time in latex spend a good part of that time trying to NOT get too turned on, trying not to masturbate and above all, to not climax? Well I do. That’s partly because of the way my Pointz play-list is structured with ejaculation costing me 100 Pointz. That’s pertly because I have to be able to get work done while wearing latex – not just masturbate all day! Also, I think it’s easier to stay wearing latex for a long time if you are not swimming in your own juices for the entire time. Also, there is a fairly well documented post-coital tendency for latex fetishist to instinctively want to rip off tight fitting latex. So in summary, less climaxes may mean more rubber for me!

Anyway, keeping things under control seems to be one of the Everests for people (men in particular?) wanting to spend all day in rubber. On this score, I think I am still at base camp! The mornings seem to be the worst part for me. I literally spend half the day finding it unusual and a great turn on to be in latex and the other half the day just being comfortable and happy in latex. The only way I make it through the morning is through tricks, luck and, when things get bad, Poppers.

12:30

Today I am going for a “dry” solution to urination, which will cost me 50 pointz and that time has come…

16:30

The temperature in the office is now up to 24C (75F) but that still very comfortable for me. Conditions in the suit are good and almost as dry as when I got in here this morning. I feel fairly comfortable with just a little numbness in my thumbs and the big toe of my right foot. The exact fit of these close fitting items is really critical after 7 or 8 hours. No problem with the hood today either – feels much better than on Friday afternoon for some reason. The only fly in the ointment is that I need a second comfort break…

17:00

I managed to do some good work today, but got a little distracted with posting to some fetish forums, including this one. This morning was hell trying to work with a massive erection and I only made it through by the usual cheat. This afternoon was much easier and it is only now that I stand any risk of ejaculating…

17:30

Time to finish for today. I was so impressed I made it through today without ejaculation; I gave myself a discretionary one anyway! This should set me up well for tomorrow…

Suit & Hood = 100*8.5=850
Comfort Breaks=-50*2= -100
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -110
So far today=650
Week before today=0
Total for week so far= 850

That's about on target 4 week.

Sealed

No comments: