Monday, January 17, 2005

17/01/2005 - first day with Pointz

08:57 Got into shoulder entry Enclosure Suite + Mask, both by Cocoon. I chose these as my standard “working clothes” as the shoulder entry means that the suit is totally air/liquid tight from the neck down and so I am totally securely sealed in with padlocks securing me in for extra feeling of safety. The mask has a wide overlapping collar that fits securely inside the suit with lots of points to anchor locks as necessary. It has a mouth and eye holes to allow me to work and (with some effort) talk on the phone. There are hoops up the back to allow the whole mask to be made snug and tight with laces (or chains).

The suit has gloved and feet built in, but I usually augment these. I wear thin rubber socks inside suit to protect suit from wearing on my feet. I wear thick rubber socks outside the suit to protect the suit feet from rubbing on my footwear or floor. I wear thin black latex surgical gloved inside the suit to protect the suit from my nails etc and the same sort of gloved over the suits gloves to both protect the suit and to provide a good tight fit for my fingers. This means I have better manual dexterity and aids typing.

09:20 Poppers

I better get this out of the way – I do sometimes use Poppers to control my sex drive while in rubber. They are fairly bad for you (like alcohol, tobaccos, extreme sports…) although not an illegal drug. However, they so help to keep me on pace for longer sessions, repressing otherwise overwhelming desire to go for climax and calming me down. They also seem to repress perspiration, which is helpful to feel comfortable for longer sessions. From past experience, I think they are going to make up a large part of my early entries but suspect I will need them less over time.

As a change, I tried administered Poppers via a tiny occasional dose applied to a conventional dusk mask I wear attached to the front of my hood. Initially, much heavier effect than expected. Had to fine tune method and took some time to "normalize". Attempted to acclimatize over next few minutes.

9:35 Started a regime of administering tiny amounts of popper regularly every few minutes. I use a program which I wrote to signals to me when I should take the next dose. Pretty strong reaction for first 3 minutes after dose applied…

10:04 The exact timing of the dose is not east to get right. Too regular and I lose my erection. Too infrequent and I find in increasingly difficult to keep control inside my suit, in order to prevent orgasm.

The actual dosage is fairly consistent as I can put mask hard up to popper bottle and then quickly upend and get a dose the diameter of the bottles neck.

10:31 Doses seem to be building up in me. Having a larger affect. Last minute or so seem to be the only ones that make sense any more...

10:50 Urinated in suit. No leaks so far. IRL this would sound a really unpleasant to me – but somehow the necessity to both piss and having to stay totally sealed in latex means I have to try to enjoy it. And I have found that it’s not as difficult to get used to as I would have thought - and even enjoy. However, I will be searching for better, neater solutions.

Vision now significantly affected. It’s a side affect of the Poppers and like having bright white flashes in front of everything you want to see. It’s covering a good part of everything I am trying to see and is quite alarming. Not sure there is any future in using this amount of poppers to help me in my latex lifestyle.

11:20 Came! I suppose it was inevitable. Stopped taking Poppers but managed to resist temptation of removing ANY latex items (there are techniques to preventing the often intense desire to rip off all the latex at this point). Running total:
Poppers +50 * 2 =100
Ejaculation = -100
Suit & Hood = 100*2=200
=200

12:00 Urinated in suit again. Fair bit of liquid in there now and yet doesn’t feel too uncomfortable.

13:15 Still finding it difficult to concentrate on my real work – but this is something I will have to get better at in order to achieve a latex lifestyle while working from home.

14:00 The suit is still fairly comfortable, but a huge erection has made it very difficult to concentrate for last hour or so. It’s driving me mad! Might have to go back on the poppers to deal with it. Let’s see.

14:30 – Copt out. I got a scratch to itch which I am unable to deal with will power alone, maybe popper will help. Ahhhh!! I don’t know which is worst! Being without poppers, the slam of the poppers kicking in, or minutes of the unpleasant effects of coming off them!

14:50 – Another piss… Think the poppers maybe diuretic.

15:00 – Had enough for today. Suite is just too full of urine to continue. Got to get better solution or bladder control!

Running totals
Poppers +50 * 2 + 50/2=125
Ejaculation = -100
Suit & Hood = 100*6=600
Waste In Suite=50*4=200
=1025

Actually well on the way to my weekly target – but not a very productive day for work so far! Maybe better luck tomorrow.

No comments: