Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday, January 28, 2005 (End Of Week2)

9:30

A bit later getting into rubber today. Was up till 2AM fixing the computer again. Some sort of interaction between Norton Internet Security and Cisco VPN client. Anyway, although have been up since 7, I have been waiting for my body to catch up before sealing it away for the day.

I only have 275 pointz left to get this week and am very happy that I will probably make it. The 22 hours I have spent totally encased in rubber so far this week, might not sound that impressive, but I found it fairly challenging to fit into roughly 2.5 work days. That works out at nearly 9 hours per work day – which I think is possible close to my limit, given my other real-world commitments. Of course I have nobody to judge against, except Latex Lady at http://latexlifestyle.blogspot.com/, who has spent weeks in latex 24/7 – and so is just in a different league. I would love to here from anyone who is recording how long they are spending in rubber, while having a non-rubber life on the side. Maybe there really are so few of us – but I find that hard to believe.

10:00 Wearing latex on consecutive days (3rd day today) really does make a difference for me. It is far easier to get through the first few hours in all respect. It’s easier to control my sex drive (although still erect) and the temperature control thing is much easier. It’s 23C and I feel a bit cold. In fact I have been feeling cooler than expected since yesterday morning. I think my body used to get over stimulated in the past and consequently over-reacted by speeding up it’s metabolism. Maybe I am so used to it, my body has adjusted to this as the normal thing to be happening to it at this time of day.

I wonder if in weeks to come the rubber will lose it’s special feel to me and become so normal that it is no longer erotic to me. I am hoping that the erotic nature of rubber is more than the novelty of feeling something very different against your skin. But we will see…

12:00

Things going well so far today. In theory, I could be out of the suit in half an hour meeting the weekly target. However, that does no take into account the fact I may well want to stay in here a bit longer – which I do. Got to be careful here, as I am going to start basing my new weekly targets on how much I exceed the previous week’s totals. I have written up the details of how this would work, but rather than put a very long description here, which is only provisional, I will summarize the basic concept:

Exceeding the target: a proportion of the excess will be added to the week’s target as the basis of next week’s target. (There is also some scaling necessary for short weeks.)

Missing the target: There has to be some consequences – while recognizing that my opportunity for staying in rubber is, unfortunately, not limitless. So basically I carry forward any shortfall – with interest! However I also slightly reduce the target by a percentage of the shortfall.

Now you may think that this may not sound like enough of an incentive to meet the target but that’s not really the point. I am going to have to publish my failure to my rubber peers – which is the real punishment. Also I am not going to want to continually run a deficit, as there is interest to pay

I suspect the details will unfold as each eventuality arises. What do you think? Fair? Any constructive suggestions welcome.

12:45

Now I am ahead of the target, I can spend some hard earned pointz – this time on a comfort break.

14:00

It’s been a very pleasant and productive day. Conditions were good in the suit and I felt very comfortable, working away hard at the computer. Absolutely no problem with over active libido today, with just a cycle of semi-erections every now and again, occasionally getting just pleasantly distracting. Could have easily gone the day with a totally dry suit, however…

Friday can be fun, because you get to earn extra point and reward yourself. In fact there is a bit of an incentive to spend. If you have met your target and want to spend just a little longer in your suite, you run the risk of setting yourself up for an impossible week the following week. So, despite the fact that I am in no big need, it is time to have some fun with a 100 point purchase.

15:00 Time to leave the suit. On the whole, a good week!

Totals so far:
Suit & Hood = 100*5.5=550
Comfort Breaks=-50*1= -50
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
Bodily waste in suite: 50*0=0
So far today=400
Week before today=2225
Target=2500
Total for week so far= 2625
Balance=+125
Sealed

1 comment:

Blackie said...

Well done for the week. You are certainly getting into your stride. It will as you say be interesting to see how much easier it gets with practice and on the other hand whether rubber becomes less stimulating with continual wear.

Your schedule seems as much as your pattern of work and other life allows. You will just have to earn extra points during the same time - fewer 100 point spends?

I will as you suggest give detailsd of my Blog on Rubberist Forum. I shall get a bit more on it first.

Blackie