Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 (Week 2)

0900

Already and all in rubber. Yesterday just didn’t happen as I had planned as I had a sick “patient” to look after, so it was their turn to be wrapped up snug and tight... Today we are back in business and looking forward to putting a serious dent in my weekly target. Its 22C in the office this morning, which I find a comfortable temperature for total enclosure in my medium thickness latex.

I am expecting one phone call today, and am intending to try to take without removing my hood.

So here I am, fully rubbered up, head to foot and what I am going to do next? Well work of course! Well in reality I am going to TRY to work, while not forgetting to enjoy the latex enclosure along the way. Oh, and there are the latex forums to distract me…

11:00 Really struggling this morning. My arousal level are soo hard to control. My work is suffering and I don’t know how long I will be able to last before I loose what control I have. I eventually try to take poppers, but they seem to make things worse this time.

11:30 Needless to say that well before the half hour was out, so was my semen! Now I am in need for a comfort break so I am down 150 points in 30 mins. I hope for better luck tomorrow, but in the meantime I have the rest of the day to deal with.

12:00 I have had some further thoughts about the play list and think that there should be some sort of recognition of the merits of spending as many contiguous days in rubber as possible. This is to get round the fact that spending two or three long days spread evenly through the week could earn as much as a 4 or 5 solid blocks of days of standard length. Given that I am aiming to encourage myself towards the goal of a more latex oriented working life style, this would seems a sensible way to go. Rather than any demerit for spending a day out of rubber, I think it will work by adding 100 points at the start of a day you are going to spend in rubber, if I have previously spend at least 5 hours in latex in last 24. I aim to start this regime next week and would welcome comment as to the fairness of such a scheme.

14:00 Following my phone call (which was OK in hood – but glad I did not have a lot of talking to do), I had to bring things to a close earlier than expected today. I am not one for shocking people I ask round for meetings so I reluctantly had peel myself out of the suit.

As expected, it was fairly dry in there as the temperature was kind and I had not needed to do any heavy work. I reckon I would have been comfortable in there for a long time.

Totals so far
Suit & Hood = 100*5=500
Comfort Breaks=-50*1= -50
Ejaculation= - 100*1= -100
So far today=350
Week before today=850
Target=2500
Total for week so far= 1200
Points needed=1300

No comments: