Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - Day 2

09:00 Here we go again. All fully suited up, as yesterday, with full enclosure suite & hood. Objectives today are to become more comfortable and used to wearing the suit while working. I want it to feel a little more normal in the suite and so am aiming to wear it for longer today than yesterday - even though I am well on my way (1025 pointz) to earning my weekly points goal of 1800. If I can do it with less reliance on poppers then all the better.

I have decided to allow myself to take suite off for urinating, until I work out a way of plumbing myself up – but this will cost 50 pointz every time I go. Yesterday, I was just pissing in my suite and although this in itself was not a problem, the volume of urine in the suite was getting to be a problem – putting a strain on the suite and risking the possibility of leaking out of the neck! Just to remind you, the suit is neck entry (so does not have zips that can leak at the groin) – so to urinate without filling the suit I am going to effectively have to take off the top 2 thirds of the suit. Given I am interested in total latex enclosure endurance, I decided this has got to cost me 50 pointz as it will allow the air onto the inside of the suit and onto my skin, even if only for a few minutes. I am hoping that a side effect of this regime is and incentive to develop better bladder control in the longer term!

I did feel some short term effects from my adventures yesterday – the most obvious being from the effects of so much popper use. My skin was unaffected – I don’t tend to have problems wearing latex and have building up to wearing latex for longer periods over the years. The only “casualty” is that my penis is a little raw today…

Still, as soon as I get in my rubber enclosure, I start to get an erection. Eventually this becomes too distracting. I use just the smallest sniff of poppers to calm me down a bit.

10:45 I am already getting the early signs that I want to urinate – but I am going to have to hold out or lose most of the “Pointz” I have build up so far today!

11:00 As an experiment today, I have used minimal lubrication inside the suit – just a tiny amount of talk in the most restricted areas – just barely enough to get into the suit really. The result of this is the suite feels very much more rubbery to the skin than yesterday. I think this may be more true to the concept of latex endurance and latex lifestyle. On the one hand this feels great from a latex fetish perspective. On the other it feels much tighter and restrictive and so is less comfortable over longer periods. Today is going to be much dryer than yesterday, particularly as the temperatures are low enough for perspiration to be avoided. In future I think I will try using J-Lube for a wet and slimy session, but for now I think I feel about at to my rubber as is possible!

11:30 Toilet break so lose 50 pointz, which makes:
Suit & Hood = 100*2.5=250
Comfort break = -50
Total so far=200

13:00 Managed to do some work today. Not saying that it has been easy working in rubber – but doing better than yesterday. One problem has been a slight loss of circulation at my finger tips when sitting at the PC for long periods. Gloves a bit tight – but soon goes away when I walk about a bit. As for concentration – the rubber is a bit distracting and often competes with my work to be centre of my attention. As my work involves a lot of concentrating on a single detail for long periods, any distraction will affect my work. I am going to have to come up with way to balance both – maybe treating my rubber situation as something I can only think about during some designated rest periods – similar to coffee breaks, or more like smoke breaks for those who are addicted to tobacco – which I am not – but I am starting to see a similarity to being addicted to latex!

14:00 Running total for week so far=1475. So to meet my target that’s about another 4 hours in suit and mask this week assuming no comfort breaks or ejaculations. Doesn’t sound bad except that it’s possible I may not get another whole day this week to work from home. So I am going to have to do my best today…

As for how it feels so far… Well, not too bad. The rubber feels very much stuck to my skin for about 90% of my surface area. This is because I am in basically un-lubricated, un-talked rubber and, because I am not too hot, there is only the smallest amount of body moisture in the suite. The slight moisture is just enough to keep me glued to my rubber, with no chance the rubber will slide over my body – like it would with talk or lube in here with me. So it very much feels like a second skin – particularly when I move about in it. The latex tightening up as it stretches with my skin as I bend my limbs etc.

I find this a big turn on and it’s not to long before I find myself wriggling out of control. It’s too late and no amount of popper can save me from the enviable ejaculation.

15:00 Had comfort break and removed hood as I need to make some phone calls and it is just a little too inhibiting.

17:00 Feet (toes) starting to feel excessive pressure of the three layers of tight latex on them. Fingers a bit squished to. Worst of all, penis is raw from rubbing the damp latex yesterday. And yet – I really miss the mask/hood I wore till 15:00. Head & neck feel odd – it’s a bit “drafty” without the hood.

18:00 Managed to do some good work this afternoon. Seem to have been able to get the balance right – working well and feeling really good in my latex suite. Wonder if I just got used to it, or if I wouldn’t have done as well with my hood on…

I would have my hood on now, if my US based engineer had called my on time.

Suit as sticky as every and I suspect I am only a little more moist in here. Discomfort from pressure points seems to come and go. A little walk around the computer room makes a big difference.

19:00 I’m knocking off work now and it’s unfortunately time to end my Latex session. Getting out of the suite I am amazed that it is almost completely dry inside. Been wearing latex for many years now and it’s rarely this dry even if work for just a couple of hours. My new theory on this is that if you make it though the first few hours dry and the temperature does not sore, you can acclimatize to the rubber. The occasional use of poppers seem to help through the first few hours.

It’s been a fairly long day in latex, but worth it. I think I am starting down the road of the discipline of enjoying a lifestyle of being encased in latex, separate from just very long latex sex session (and all out latex sex for that matter). In the past latex and sex have been synonymous. Now I think I can begin to enjoy both all over again.

Running total:

Suit & Hood = 100*6=600
Suit alone=85*4=340
Comfort break = -50*2= -100
Ejaculation = -100
Total so far today=740
Yesterday=1025
Total for week so far=1765

So nearly hit my 1800 target and it’s only Tuesday…

No comments: