Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday, March 04, 2005

Things have changed in my working life for a while, which may bring a temporary end to my rubber working life style. It also delayed writing up last Friday – which basically went like this ….

…It was going to be tuff to meet the target today. I didn’t think I would manage it, but with a session from 9 to 5 in full suit, including goggles and mask, I just scraped home with +6 points! It didn’t fit my plans for the day to stay in rubber till gone 5pm, but when I saw the opportunity to get back on track, I had to take it. So I just about managed to work off my deficit in one week – which was just as well…

Anyway, back to the present and as I said, things are on hold for the rubber working and I don’t have a date for when things will get back on track. However, if all goes to plan, it looks like I will have the opportunity for a one-off special some time during the next couple of weeks or so. Not sure what form this will take, but probably be an extended latex session, or some opportunity to wear latex while out, or some long duration breath play (maybe a combination!).

One idea is to repeat some of my long term “big” bag play session, where I construct a huge bag – as big as a room, inflate it and seal myself in to see how long I can survive in there. Some of the sessions went on for days! Dangerous stuff, but that’s maybe half the point of it…

1 comment:

Blackie said...

I am back watching your progress with the same interest. I am still assembling my own gear, so nothing to report about myself.

I have added a note to Dark's Tipping Point discussion about how I am trying a very gentle outing, just enough that people think I am a bit eccentric. I will see how it goes.

Sh11ny in his Blog had some interesting comment on my Blog, so I have added some reply to his Blog post.

I have asked 3xl to add my Blog to his list on his site, but nothing has appeared so far. It might get me some more interesting and stimulating comment.

Blackie