Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Monday. March 14. 2005

Ok, this weeks going to be different. I am still going to be working from home while wearing rubber toe to foot, but I am also going to be trying out a few other ideas that are going to consume a fair bit of time (I am avoiding calling them endurance tasks as this is only part of the idea) and so commenting more on my non-work time than usual.

A lot of planning, buying and construction is necessary, so unfortunately today is not a rubber play day. However, I should mention that I spent yesterday evening playing in a PVC Hazmat-type fetish suit from PVC-u-like – to acclimatize to the breath control I will be undertaking this week. The suit can be coupled up to an air pump or you can use it without and regulate the amount of fresh air that is let in via the entry zip. I have done both, but chose to spend the night in the suit with a gap of between 2 and 3 inches in the zip. It’s quite possible to go down to 1 inch, but that is too intense for longer periods.

It got very wet in there with all the condensation from breathing, but was OK other than that. The controlled re-breathing felt great and I managed to sleep for some of the night. I find the thought of waking up, struggling for breath to be very stimulating. The calculated risk of never waking up at all, also adds a certain something too.

I managed to make the night out without submitting to my near constant erection. During the night I dreamt very vivid dreams about meeting up with one of my fetish correspondents at some sort of sex club or private orgy or suchlike. Anyway, when they came across me panting away and struggling for air in my suit, they were turned on and proceeded to mount me and have fun with my virtually helpless body.

In the morning I did allow myself to re-live the dream and it was intense.

During the day, I gathered the materials for the big bubble experiment. In the evening I started construction, which would take me through the night.

No comments: