Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Back to the more normal latex working week. I am only able to work in latex for 2 days this week so I am setting myself a pro-rata target of 1275.

I am trying out some new things though. For lubrication I am trying out J-Lube rather than pure silicone or talc I have used in the past.

I now have Electrical Stimulation devices and am trying out being electrically “plugged” today.

Also, I am trying out different brands of poppers for comparison purposes.

So if you read this fully enclosed in latex, goggled, masked, with a electro stimulating plug banging away relentlessly, while you are sniffing the sweet vapors of poppers, then you know what it feels like to be me. Welcome to my world…

Managed 9 to 5 today, so with a comfort break that’s 820 so far with 455 needed by the end of the week.

No comments: