Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The good news is that my rubber home working lifestyle is back on. I have secured a good month’s worth of work I intend doing from home. The only thing is that this week is just too complex to plan and so I will probably not be able to set targets. I am working from home all week in rubber, it’s just I have all sorts of trips out, meetings and other commitments that mean it’s tricky to predict. However, when I can wear rubber I do wear it. Yesterday, I managed to find time to work for about 4 or 5 hours in rubber and today I will probably have 5 or 6 hours to do the same.

Before next week everything should be back to normal. And speaking of next week, I am still planning on some sort of “Marathon” session. If all goes to plan I intend to attempt to beat the 28 hours I did the other week. I have done several longer sessions than this before, but never during a working week.

I want to add breath control / bagging into the mix for the long session too. I have always been into plastic bags and various types of bag play. It’s all connected to the core fetish – the desire to be in my own sealed world. The dilemma of wanting to be sealed up to such a degree that you have very little scope for endurance (or long term survival!) is incredibly erotic for me… I find seeing others (men or women) in this state a huge turn on too.

One of my oldest fetishes is the idea of living in a large rubber or plastic bubble, totally sealed so no air can get in or out. I have even lived out this notion in a large number of experiments over the years, some of which I documented in a Log book. Looking back through the book gives me new ideas to try out and is also very stimulating. As the O2 runs out and CO2 builds up, the entries change. The hand writing often changes and the experience recounted gets more intense. Many of these logs document sessions well over 24 hours and some of my enclosures allowed survival times of over a week!

One day I may write up some of these log books (if anyone is interested), but in the mean time I am planning such a session in next week or two and so watch this space…

It interests me that I found relatively little written on the web about such sessions and yet we know lots of people are into this sort of thing. Maybe someone reading this is into bag play and will comment back…

I know some of my readers will think that I am advocating very dangerous practices and I am going to say right here that they are 100% right. There is no safe level of suffocation and many people die every year performing milder sessions than the ones I suggest. The chances of falling unconscious and dieing are significant. I am not going to justify it and can just say it’s my choice. If it makes it easier to understand, maybe I get off on the dangers (a bit like thrill seekers and extreme sports enthusiasts). It’s more complex than that, but it’s certainly become part of the excitement. Anyway, there is plenty already on the web about the dangers, so I intend concentrating on the “what” & “when” side of the subject (which is underrepresented) rather than dwelling on the “why” and “why not” aspect.

1 comment:

Blackie said...

Your marathon session will be terrific. Don't forget to drink water. Dehydration both reduces your endurance and can lead to collapse.

Re-breathing sounds good - I am doubtful whether I am fit enough.

Blackie.