Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday, 25 July 2006

Thanks for all the practical ideas everyone. Love the idea of being under computer control so much and will get the necessary equipment once I sort out the things to be controlled – like the lifestyle support system.

Maybe there are other things about my totally enclosed fetish lifestyle that my reader think would benefit from automation and/or computer control? Please feel free to suggest. Maybe there are things they would like to be automated to enhance their experience, or maybe there are things they want to specifically relinquish control of and have commanded by a computer or another person?

In the mean time, I would like to report back on the penis probe I bought last week. It arrived very quickly (on Monday) and was exactly as described on the website. However, I am having some difficulties with it. Before getting it, my main worry was putting such a relatively bulky thing in my urethra, but basically, there was no problem inserting the plug. In fact it is quite pleasant experience and can see some interesting possibilities with play and electrical stimulation in particular.

The problem is that it does not want to stay in there for very long and drops out very easily. At first I used the lube that came with the plug and later I tried it without – all with the same result – the plug just wants to let go and drop out.

Not sure what the issue is here, maybe I have a slack urethra? But looking at it, such a sleek and yet relatively heavy object is unlikely to stay in position for long as very little actually keeping it in place. Maybe a PA would solve the problem, but I personally don’t want to go there at the moment.

I am thinking that it was worth trying but I am not convinced it will work for me as a catheter substitute.

Sealed

No comments: