Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chemical Air

Hi All,

Magnum, thanks for the complements and encouragement and thanks for email pictures and posting on Popper machines. VERY interesting. Imagine combining a ultra low maintenance dose with a instant boost shot where the situation requires it. Very exciting thought! Will search for online suppliers when I get a chance otherwise it will have to wait till I am next out of rubber to go to the city shops…

I see that much of the mechanisms could be adapted from fish tank suppliers, but what about the battery powered air pump? What is the intended use for that small pump?

It was good hearing about your sessions, to put the technology into context. What part does the alcohol drinking tubes, poppers air supply have? Are they stimulating you to a certain mind set or acting as a suppressant to hold you back from orgasm?

Was interesting to hear you also go for electrical stimulation. That’s something I like to and also find that a butt plug can actually stave off over stimulation of the penis as it such a distraction! I sometime wear one but find being locked in my suit for a whole day in such a situation is quite an intense experience. Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to take comfortably for long periods as I have a small opening. Once I get a few other achievements under my belt, I would like to train up to wearing my bipolar plug every days as this will be very good training for any future plumbing requirements…

Interested to hear about your friend who is on more than a bottle of aromas a day. Not being at all judgemental in saying this, but that would be fairly onerous quantity to physically dispense and so wonder how he is administering this dose? When I peaked on popper consumption, my method was to apply a small dose to a particle mask I was wearing in conjunction my other rubber hoods/masks. As much of the poppers would evaporate quickly, the process had to be repeated very frequently (few minutes) to stay in the “right place” - I actually wrote software that told me (“beep!”) when my next dose was due so I would not have to be constantly monitoring my dose and could carry on working. The software can even be set to increment / decrement subsequent periods by a set number of seconds to ramp up / down the experience.

The problems with this method are:
- you regularly got BIG rushes followed by a slow decay in the intensity towards being virtually no dose at the end.
- Much of the poppers evaporate, so is wasteful.
- Requires frequent manual application of poppers to the particle mask.
- Prone to inconsistent doses.

Thus, very interested in how others dispends there high consumptions. Currently, I think the best systems would be a closed plumed system with one way valves as you described, but want to know how others administer.

Dark, it’s very difficult for me to describe poppers as it is such a personal experience. Also, as the health effects are unpredictable on different people, I am really not aiming to promote it (I am promoting a latex lifestyle in TE), but having said that, here goes nothing... First of all, while trying hard to not make it sound like a “wonder drug”, for me it can act is several ways which are very conducive to rubber enclosed life/sex/fetish/breath control – many of its effects being contradictory, depending on my needs and mood. The net result is that it can make me feel more totally enclosed while making it feel more comfortable to be in that state. It can make my breathing feel more asphyxiated when in fact I am re-breathing far less (and frequently not at all). It seems to “cool the blood” at my periphery, such that my body does not over react & perspire when first transitioning from all fresco to TE suit, which it tends to as it adjust over the first hour. It seems to make the rubber feel more rubbery, yet part of your skin. It is frequently used in sex scenes to heighten the sexual experience, but I find it can also cool down an erection if strong doses are taken when getting too close.

Better get the downsides that I have found out of the way: mild dependency, fatal if combined with some other drugs, rumoured to suppress immune system, potentially fatal if swallowed/OD, can result in a hang-over / tiredness if too much taken (similar to alcohol), can (and does) temporarily effect vision, can be VERY disturbing if you accidentally administer too large amount in a confined space (like in a re-breather bag) and can even make you feel like gagging, can totally wreck your libido if over do it…. Basically, it’s not crack but needs to treated with some respect. Unlike alcohol, when u stop taking it, the stronger effects go away in minutes, although it certainly has some effects for hours. Its a very smelly volatile and flammable chemical!

Now to specifics, different people say they administer it in various ways. The advice on my bottle says never sniff from the bottle, use as a room odorizer. I know people who do follow this advice, and probably have a great time, but I sniff it in fairly concentrated form. It is marketed here at different strength and I find the weaker ones are best for my current administration methods – although unlike the stronger stuff, the beneficial effects weaken as you get to the bottom third of the bottle, leaving just the negative effects.

On the first breath or two, there is a definite “rush”, which I would say is not really like smoking Pot, unless you have better stuff than they have in Holland (Pot is not legal in the UK…). It’s a little like your first ever drink of strong spirits – a strong warm physical feeling (a little like an orgasm). I find it is a whole body thing and seems to effect the sensation from the skin, initially quite strongly felt. At the doses I go for, I fairly instantly enter a slightly altered state of conciseness (in the sane sense as being drunk, although it’s a totally different experience). It’s fair to say that this initial experience is the most abrupt rush you get with poppers and is repeated each time you take your first sniff, assuming you sober up sufficiently (hours).

Soon respiration can be affected by the chemical – which can go different ways seemingly depending on mood. I used to find I would want to massively hyper ventilate, although I could stop it quickly if I chose to. I don’t think it affects your judgment as much as alcohol – although I suppose I could be deluding myself. As you take it you can proceed along a ramp of intensity of experience by taking more frequent sniffs, or back off with just an occasional sniff every few minutes to maintain the current mood.

It can make you feel euphoric, but probably less than other drugs. It can make me want to behave in a repetitive or strange way – but only if I am up for it. It defiantly has a profound effect on how you physically feel. I am not sure it affects mood directly, but obviously I tend to be very happy when taking it.

Occasionally, I have felt uncomfortable coming off it too quickly, as if I am compelled to keep taking some, but I think this is mainly psychological and has always passed.

Dark - I would be VERY interested in anything you find in future about the tube that does not require a PA.

Magnum – your premise: "I want to live my live totally enclosed in rubber on the verge of an orgasm in all my waking hours" is quite close (no objection to being stimulated in my sleep either). However, the reality of such a life is living a virtual agony of sexual tension (which I do often have to “endure”). As others have said in the past though, what seems to happen when you do actually spend days on end in TE is that you transition to a more sustainable sublime sensual state. This is different from the intense sexual state you experience when, for example, you repeatedly have cycle / transition from mundane life a couple of day to rubber life the next couple of days. Very difficult to explain, but although you are still very sexually charged up, the art of control is easier and you can reach a sort of deeper sensual level that has some of the same characteristics people report as spiritual (not spiritual myself). The “agony” of sexual tension reduces and becomes sacrifice you are willing to endure. Perhaps I am describing something that is so deeply personal an experience it is futile try… So how about “…being constantly a good three steps back from being on the edge of an orgasm…”.

Magnum – yes I need the popper vapour injection system to work while lying down as well as vertical. Also, if you are in it all day, every day, it must be made so you can make it safe when inverted (for example when picking something up off the floor, putting on boots...). And yes I like the idea of something that can be turned down some of the time and then either turned up or augmented by a quick hit of more intense vapour and then return to a maintenance dose. This would defiantly help me cope and augment the whole lifestyle experience.

As to if I want to even have the option of changing the maintenance dose once in my TE, I will ponder on. Maybe someone else should preset that for me…

Sealed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. You are basically not only a captive in rubber, but in your own home. Depending on the size of your house, you can hook up a larger capacity aquarium air pump to a poppers bubbler to a long oxygen cannula hose. These hose/cannulas are available through health suppliers for oxygen users or you can get them on ebay. The hose is star shaped inside so that even though you are kinky, the hose won't be. Even if it gets a bend in it, the star shape inside lets the air come through. You could use an oxygen cannula as-is under your hood.

In fact the powered poppers pump that I described and sent private pictures of is used that way in general. The cannula is very comfortable to wear even with a tight hood on. Or you could attach the hose to a gasmask. With a gasmask, you can't choose NOT to breathe through your nose because the air is all mixed up in there. With a cannula, you could choose to breathe through your mouth...unless you had a gasmask on anyway.

At any rate, you have an air pump, a poppers bubbler with perhaps 2 one-way aquarium valves (used to prevent water siphoning out of your tank to the pump) - going to a long hose, then to your mask or cannula.

You would have a good 25 feet of freedom there. You could always reconnect elsewhere in the house as needed.

You mentioned you programmed a beeper program to remind you to take poppers. If you can do that, then consider this.

You could automatically turn on the poppers injector for a few seconds every....120 seconds let's say. This would be automatic unless you went to the computer and put yourself in "Suffocation Mode" where you don't get poppers.

How to do this? Easy really.

Here are some home automation websites. My house is controlled by these, especially a unit called
CM15A, it plugs into your computer and plugs in the wall. You can control any X10 module in your house. Turn on appliances (air pumps), lights, etc. All you need is the X10 modules

http://www.x10.com/activehomepro/ss_starter_cm15a.html
http://www.techgt.com/X10/


So if you can program, you can get some easy to program software that would turn on the popper pump every 2 minutes or so, whatever you need. Then in addition, there are little tiny remote controls a bit bigger than an automobile remote security unit. If you need a wake up/suppressant blast when you are in bed, push the On button, then the OFF button a few seconds later....anywhere in the house!

There is a LOT of software out there. Some is already written for home automation, and some let you include the controls into a program. If you program it's not real hard to do.

The point is, this will save poppers because it wont be wasted and it will be dosed out like clockwork that you can adjust. With a pump sitting in a corner, it would be inaudible over the phone. No more forgetting, no more overdosing or underdosing.

Every day all day. Easy. Enforced by automation.

If you want to try this and need help, email me at magnumsmoker@yahoo.com
I don't want to bore anyone with the details.

Magnum

Anonymous said...

Just look for X10 home control on Google and you will find lots of options. Make sure that you find the right model for your own electrical system, in your case British Standard.

Anonymous said...

Just a note here, you may think that the suggestions here are somewhat limited. Since I am an engineer, I tend to go for the simplest and most affordable solution for something like this because it's not safety critical or aesthetically important. So I choose easy to find parts and pieces. If it were a suffocation device where you depend on a pump for air under bondage, well that would be entirely different.

As far as my popper friends, they do it the old fashioned way, open the bottle and go for it.

Oh! another thing! one of the guys puts poppers in a nasal spray bottle so that he can have them at other times as well. The smell might be off-putting or curious to some but the bottle itself is entirely mundane.

Magnum

Anonymous said...

About the butt plugs, I suggest you start smaller and just work up gradually over time. Try to wear one at all times, so do start small. It will only take a week or two before you are completely comfortable with relatively large ones. This will allow your electrostim plug to feel totally natural when it is not energized.
Magnum

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have started a poppers regime again yet, but in general, how many hours a day are you suffocating during work hours at home, and off-work hours?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you can include pictures, but it would be nice to see a sample of what you look like working at the computer. I mean how you struggle along totally enclosed. It has to be hard work sometimes. Such dedication, WOW
Magnum

Anonymous said...

Sealed,
To answer your question, I use the poppers/booze/smoke as a cocktail when I have the chance to have some fun. Since this is a short-term session, 2-4 hours long, it is different than what you normally do. Not saying I'm unaccustomed to poppers at all. You are right, if you get too close, a hit will even you out so you don't lose control. In your case, it is more of an all-purpose aid, as you have so well described.
I can imagine that you need suffocation or poppers sometimes to make the day bearable, even if you really love TE, it could become onerous at times, and this will get you though that period of difficulty.

As for plumbing up the rear eventually:
If you look at the web for colonic irrigation, or high colonics, you will see some rabidly enthusiastic people out there who do it for health reasons. One of the reasons is the health of your skin, which for TE is kind of important. For automating the whole thing, you will see that there are actual machines that do that, but you would have to probably get a used one. These are generally used by a colonic therapist I see.

But another reason to get plumbed up fully front and rear.

Magnum