Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday, 15 August 2005 – Plumbing Problems…

Well today’s trial involved fine tuning the sheath flushing pants. This has only been half successful. I have refined the fit so that it reduces the chance of coming out of the sheath,
by using various straps and bands by that hold the base of the sheath against my body. This is important to me as I have no access to reinsert myself once in my suit. This aspect whent OK.

This was all linked up to the collecting bag and bag emptying plumbing I proved recently during the catheter trials.

However, some hours ago I suffered a “plumbing malfunction” and I find myself here committed to being locked in my full TE suit until tonight, with several pints of urine sloshing about…

It’s not that I am in any discomfort, but it’s not ideal! The suit is totally water-tight so from the outside I look (and smell) as if nothing has happened. Urine feels just like warm water (or loads of sweat) has accumulated in the suit. None of these r ideal, but not the end of the earth. From past experience I know I am probably unlikely to suffer any skin irritation from a day or so soaked, as long as I don’t repeat the experience too often.

There is a perverse side to my nature that can even see the fun side to the situation and I certainly intend to play on the submissive in me to make the most of it. But all said and done, I would sooner be able to stay dry and am determined to achieve this end.

As I am now more limited in what I can do, I have had some time to analyse this issues. The main problem is the fit of the sheath and the forces of gravity. When erect, the sheath fits reasonably well but you find yourself urinating up hill. When flaccid, you have some gravity on your side, but the fit is terrible. In a suit it is difficult to arrange for the pipe runs to always be below the bladder & penis and difficult to avoid kinks and restrictions.

Now some people are able to get sheath pants to work well for them, but my personal preferences are making things more challenging. Most have access to their sheathed penis, to adjust the fit and arrange for downward flow when pissing – while I do not (neck entry suit). My sheath is totally inaccessible and prone to being squished in the wrong position.

Solutions? Well obviously I could go back to suits with zip access below the waist, so I could arrange things just before using the flushing sheath pants. I could go back to suits with built in sheath for the same reason. I also have seen other designs of pants that are drained from the lowest point (so I am not fighting gravity). Not going to make a snap decision today, but surf for inspiration. In the mean time I am going to slowly think this over while waiting for the time when I can get out of this sodden suit, bath and get into something dry…

Squelch!
Sealed

1 comment:

Sealed said...

Thanks xevious,

you feedback helps confirm the limitations of sheaths.

I like the idea of suit with built in sheath covered by pouch. That I can see working well AND being comfortable AND being practical (ability to pack things away should reduce risk of getting your bits injured).

Fascinated to know what an anti-masterbation-sheath is. I have found nothing on earth that would have that effect - so do tell what/how (& maybe why)!

Dark, I just got round to commenting on your last post.

cheers,
John