Monday, October 26, 2015

A quick update on my situation. A sort of reflection. Nothing new and most of this will sound familiar and even repetitive, but occasionally I think it is important to reaffirm how things work for me, or allow the reader to see show how things have sustained…

I am often locked into my rubber on a daily basis (like now as I type this message). The trick for me is to remove the control enough to make you feel securely locked in but also deal with the need to be able to get out at some point, no matter what events unfold.

In simple terms, I use a time-locked safe to keep my keys in, which means I am locked in until the pre-set time goes off. Of course I have a plan B in case of emergencies, like the safe batteries failing or a some other need to get out of my rubber early. However, it is important to me to ensure that I will not want to activate Plan B on just a mere a whim where I just want out of my rubber captivity for a non-emergency reason. As such, I always try to make Plans B as unpalatable as possible. Thus, right now, I still have over 7 hours of forced encasement to go, but this is actually psychologically a much better option for me than to active plan b or c, both of which entail a high risk of public humiliation, especially if activated before nightfall.

Being locked into my rubber is an essentially part of my routine, but it is only the physical manifestation of my conditioning and hypnosis. As time goes on I have become more and more dependent on regularly spending long periods locked in rubber in order to feel "right" or "myself".

This has been going on for so long, I feel like I am getting to point where I am starting to condition myself "out the other side". Part of my conditioning towards my desired state means I am finding it difficult to remember what it was like before I was conditioned. It’s now difficult to answer what was going through my mind to motivate me to want to be conditioned to need to spend all this time locked in total rubber enclosure. There are conditioned thoughts that are very clear to me which tend to drown out all others; I know for certain I did follow a course of conditioning to achieve a rubber oriented lifestyle, I know I now I feel the need to be regularly locked in rubber all day more than ever and I know that once I am locked in, the feeling or relief is profound and I deeply love the experience. I only wish that I was not affected by mundane world commitment and I could spend even more time in rubber!

I have no idea if it would be better to remember my previous behaviour / pattern of life... But even thinking that puts a smile on my face for some unknown reason!

Most of my conditioning has been "self-inflicted", but I have also had help from fellow enthusiasts and even (self-styled?) professional hypnotists. My general mode these days is listening to recordings of hypnosis / self-hypnosis. I am far from an expert on the subject, so interested to hear anyone else’s experiences in this area. I have noted that there is huge variation in what works subtly and what works with surprising power, although I do not always understand the reasons behind this. Although this all generally directed towards achieving my ambitions, it is also worth noting that I have found it quite possible to achieve a sort of whole being orgasmic experience, but just the power of hypnotism (while being totally enclosed in rubber). All this and yet I would suggest I am not the idea hypnosis patient. I find I have had to work at being receptive to hypnotism. Of course, it helps when it the message is reinforcing what you want to believe.

So where am I going? What am I evolving into? With the deliberately installed doubt I have about my memory of the journey so far, I cannot be 100% sure if there was a intended destination or direction. My memory says it was as simple as spending as much time totally enclosed as is practical (I am paraphrasing here as there is huge mantra defining what this means that covers all the boring practical & daily aspect etc) and setting about shaping my whole personal life & career to support me in this aim. But was there hidden objectives in addition to this?

In reflecting on if there could be hidden objectives or side effects that could inform me on what I am evolving into, I only have my recent observations to be sure of. It is hard to express, but I seem to be observing that two contradictory (perverse) tendencies. It is very subtle, but it seem to me I am becoming more and more an unwilling participant in the excessive lengths of time I sometimes feel drawn to spend in rubber, while being more and more compelled towards these aims. In this I am talking the longer sessions. The regular session that might be around 7 to 12 hours don't count here. This is just "normal living" for me whenever there is no specific reason not to be in rubber. Basically I hardly give it a thought and if I did it would be that this feels comforting, sensual and enjoyable. There is little mental challenge with me spending this length of time in total enclosure. But, when the constellation of real-world factor line up, so there is a longer period (here I am talking 24 hours+) when I can be rubber, I get a very strong feeling that I am compelled to take the opportunity, despite knowing that part of me does no longer wants to go that far. And then, when it comes time to set the time-lock, I have to fight a strong compulsion to add a considerable number of hours to whatever time I think I have available. Occasionally I fail and end up locked in when I shouldn't be (due to real-world factors). Nightmare!

Like I said, its hard to explain, but when it comes to extra-longer sessions, sometimes I both desperately want to be in rubber and also don't want to be. The initial feeling of compulsion is often so much stronger these days and yet can switch off at some point after I lock myself in. Maybe I am getting off on being compelled "against my will" [despite the conditioning probably being my own will in the first place]. A sort of bondage thing. Maybe there is a part of my mind that has had enough of multi-day sessions and another that is programmed to take every opportunity that comes along and I have "broken" my mind as the programming now in conflicts with the desire.

This does not always happen. Sometimes its easy to be in rubber. But often I am finding I am feeling more and more like I am submitting to the rubber. Quite an interesting feeling! I know that I find the idea strongly stimulating as I write this…


Sealed

7 comments:

Magnumsmoker said...

Would you give us an update on your sealed experiences?
Thanks
Magnum

Magnumsmoker said...

I hope you are doing well! Let us know what is going on!

Magnumsmoker said...

Tell us more!

Rahere said...

Don't forget this may be normalised Asperger behavior, possibly driven by high IQ. It remains transgressive, of course.

Sealed said...

My goodness, someone actually been reading these old posts!!! Excellent... And weird and interesting comments...

Magnumsmoker.... to be 100% honest, I cannot think of new things to say. I struggle to find time for longer sessions over last couple of years, but I still feel it is totally mandatory to take the few opportunities that come up. I am still driven to also indulge in the lesser ~6 to ~9 hour sessions on as regular basis as I can. But sadly, i am going through a phase when even this is not the daily and every day occurrence as it once was. I am working to correct this trajectory in the coming year or two with a lifestyle master plan...

Rahere,

Lovely to think I might have a high IQ. Asperger.... never done a test to see.... so you could be right... but from knowing people with diagnosed Asperger's, I suspect you may have me at the wrong end of the spectrum. But I would say that.

Not so sure I feel positive about about transgression, but guess it depends what u mean. I wonder if I am transgressing something I should care about, or just the arithmetic mean of the behaviour of arbitrary human culture? I am sure I am transgressing the rules of sane behaviour for many different groups, but wonder if this is that news or an issue?

I am probably just not in possession high enough IQ to understand the concept. Told u that u might have me wrong :)

Sealed

Anonymous said...

Dear Sealed,
I read thoroughly your blog from start to end a couple of years ago and return regularly to see if there is any update. But even without updates, it was an insipiring, comprehensive journey to follow your progress and findings. I myself would love to go part of the same journey but my real world circumstances make it virtually impossible. So it was partly with "jealousy" to observe the opportunities you had, your will and courage.
An update would be more than welcome.
Your fan (for the time being please forgive me for staying anonymous)

Magnumsmoker said...

I hope everything is going well for you, and hope that you are continuing on your journey in rubber. Let us hear what is going on!