Monday, March 10, 2008

To be a plumbed rubber object

I have long held a desire to be “plumbed” in such a way as to allow me to function comfortably for extended periods without ever breaking the seal on my total rubber enclosure. Over the last few months I have revisited this subject, determined to find workable solutions.

I have tried in-dwelling catheters, which are the ultimate as far as a plumbing solution. However, as you will see from earlier posts, they are not suitable for me. As I may be plumbed all day every day, the solution has to work when I ejaculate, and with in-dwelling catheters I have always experienced pain during climax and discomfort after. I know others have been OK, but guess I am just unlucky.

The most simple solution I have tried is to wear pissing pants (sheath pants complete with drainage tube) under a all in one cat-suit with it’s own sheath. The only holes in this suit are eyes, nostril, mouth and a very small hole in the tip of the sheath that is just large enough to feed the pissing pant’s drainage tube through. The end of the tube is plugged with a valve and the whole bundle sits in a zip up pouch, which is part of the suit. When I need to pass water, I just unzip the pouch and extract my sheathed member, open the valve, point it into the toilet and relieve myself. If I am careful, it can be a successful and clean(ish) operation.

This sheath arrangement is one I “forced” myself to regularly wear over a several months. I say forced, as although it mechanically works fairly well, it is a little difficult to get used to wearing when I am so used to just being in a “normal” rubber suit. Two layers of close fitting rubber over my cock and balls, plus the pouch can feel restrictive and very difficult to ignore! Initially it was very challenging during the normal cycles of varying degrees of penis stiffness.

The rubber used to chafe and so it is more critical to get the correct amount of lubrication. Yet over lubrication (particularly with J-Lube) can lead to the total loss of that delicious rubbery sensation that I desired in the first place.

The other thing I found difficult to get used to was the feeling of my cock and balls being effectively free and outside the restriction of the main suit, albeit in their own triple layer of rubber. The outer pouch is quite lose fitting and do not support my bits. Being more used to them being squished snuggly in a suit, along with the rest of me, it can feel like they are dangling unprotected (which they not really).

Also there is less to “push against” to get that erotic rubber feel flowing across my sex organ. With a normal suit, my penis sits with my body on one side of it and the tightly stretched rubber on the other. With every slight movement of my lower abdomen, hips or legs, the three surfaces move relative to each other to produce the delightful sensation I imagine only male rubber fetishists experience. This can be the intense erotic feel when after instant gratification, or for those of us who like to spend extended periods in their rubber skin, it can also be the gentle but regular sensual reminder of their rubber encased existence.

With the rubber sheathed option, there is the constant distracting sensation of the rubber constriction, but the penis often does not automatically get the same rubber rubbing across you skin feeling I get for free when just living in a normal suit. To get something like that you need to actively engage in a sexual act – either by plugging your rubber member into a sexual partner or masturbation. Both these are great but intense and so hardly a lifestyle.

In fact the intense feeling of being plumbed was part of the challenge which made it more taxing for me to wear for long periods. It was ironic that the plumbing that could help me in my ambition to be totally sealed in rubber for longer, and more completely, was actually initially difficult to handle beyond a brief sexual experience in rubber.

To get to something like the same gentle level of constant rubber stimulation, I often wear yet another layer of thin rubber briefs over the top of everything. Adjusting the fit of these rubber briefs can fine-tune the whole experience.

Eventually I just about got used to regularly wearing the kit. And then I moved on to wearing the pissing pants inside a neck entry rubber suit (diving dry suit style) which meant I had to plumb the pants to a collection bag in the leg of the suit. This bag was in turn plumbed up through the suit to allow it to be periodically emptied. This was all done to achieve a very “sealed in” feel.

More on this, some different pants and other plumbing in a future post.

Love to hear on feedback and tips on this or any other issue related to living in rubber.

Sealed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

couldnt u ware a nappy? like froma towel or some thing?

Sealed said...

Thanks for your comment. I am sure you are correct from a practical point of view. I have also thought (briefly) about this in the past, but it does not sit well with me and my fetish. I don’t want to sound rude or ungrateful for your suggestion, so I better explain.

On the plus side, a nappy or pads would mean I can extend the amount of time I can spend completely sealed up but there is another part to my fetish. However, I want to only be in contact with (and feel) a shinny impervious covering, and nothing else. Rubber is perfect as it is impervious yet soft air & water tight barrier and pads and/or a nappy would between me and this important membrane.

It’s not just that rubber is air tight / water tight as I would not feel the same way about some other materials – like PU coated nylon or other waterproof material based on a weaved fabric. Only materials like plastics, rubber and metals meet the bill in my mind and rubber is just the ideal thing to wear of these three. Its difficult to explain a fetish like this, but its partly the look, partly the idea and partly the feel (the smell of rubber is an added bonus too). Being in contact with anything absorbent is exactly what I am trying to avoid – so a nappy just doesn’t work for me. It has to be a shinny rubbery layer, closely fitting over every inch of my body – like a second skin.

I am still open to new ideas, but for the moment I have adopted simple arrangements that work on a every-day basis until a perfect solution is found.

Sealed