Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday, 21 August 2006

It been a little while since updating here. So many things competing for my time blah, blah…

Thanks for all the comments both here and elsewhere. Seem there are many “lurkers” who only comment that they have been reading my blog after I send messages to them! This is totally fine by me, particularly as the comments have been positive. But I do welcome any contributions here as I think there are still plenty of subjects that are seldom talked about by breath play, total rubber enclosure & lifestyle fetishists.

I think Xevious may have a point about poppers – they certainly have the capacity to affect your mental function. Currently, I am just finding my way back into their use, after getting too dependent / affected by them previously. I want to experiment to see if there is a dose that works for my fetish, while at the same time allowing me to function adequately beyond pure hedonism. Early results are that mechanisation of the delivery of the vapours does work very well at providing a consistent doses, but things are still at a very crude stage so would not like to make any comment on suitability for long term use. I intend making electrical control and plumbing improvements as time allows.

But just for fairly short fun sessions, my system works fine and the long tube tethering me to the vapour pump is not too inconvenient. In fact I find it quite stimulating to be under the influence of chemical air supplied by a system which is well out of reach. If I get the dose right, I know I am certainly in for a ride!

Anyway, I will report back when I have more to say on it as a lifestyle support system, as recent exposure has been far too intense for long term use, and I am still adjusting to the experience. I don’t have an exact dose level yet, but I have been peaking at going through about three quarters of a large bottle (25ml) in a single session of just a few hours. Having said that, it is far from an efficient delivery system as a little of the vapour vents through my mask without me breathing it in and none is re-breathed.

As for the idea of my fetish existence being remotely controlled some of the time – that certainly has my mind occupied! Imagine web-cam sessions with someone where you could directly influence their experience, by tweaking their personal parameters and see the result of your action in front of u. Imagine having your stimulation / experience being controlled by someone else with whom u r in a web cam session… I would love to hear from anyone else who would like to be controlled by remote or would like to control another by remote control. And what things do other think would be good candidates for control?

It seems to be there are loads of possibilities that could be controlled by electrical means, such as sound u hear, electrical stimulation, vibrators, control of air / chemical / re-breathed air mix, fluids supplies, maybe even vision and how long u re locked in your rubber prison through some sort of set of electrical locks. I just wonder how much of this would be possible through off the shelf hobbyist items?

As for using aquarium pumps for supplying all the air I breathe, then this is something I am also interested in but have has no success in the past. The pumps I previously tried could not deliver sufficient air volume to survive off for long – but will certainly experiment with stronger pumps and report back on this idea. Anyone else tried this?

Sealed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been real busy lately, but for an air supply, check out http://www.angelsplus.com/Alita.htm

The advantage to aquarium pumps is that they are oil-free and safe for fish (and you). They are built to run 24/7 for years.
They are repairable, quiet, and most of all for the linear or diaphragm designs, they can be connected to a "dimmmer" remote control switch/TRIAC so the output is variable. You cant put most pump motors on a "dimmer" style control unless it is a Universal wound motor, and those are very noisy, similar to a kitchen appliance motor.

Figure out how many liters per minute of air you need and go from there. Look for
"LINEAR AQUARIUM AIR PUMP"
in a search engine to find one that suits your needs.

ozrubberpony said...

i'd like to try a remote controlled existence. i'd add to your list of things to be controlled by remote to include how long my leash is, so as to allow me to move a short distance away or a long distance.

Blackie said...

Not on this topic, but just to say I have been having a vanilla interlude but am now back into rubber. So reading again with great interest.

Will put up more on blackierubbersied.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since you posted. I hope things are going well. I have been rebuilding my rubber gear with some t shirts, hoods, tights, catsuits, and a www.studiogum.com GA1 suit.
So although not as complete as many of you, I will at least be getting back into encapsulation. I hope to hear some news from you soon!
Magnum

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

My first comment for your blog. First, i'd love to work with you and magnum smoker on a way to control each others expereience remotely. whatever help you need, let me know.

Next, to that end and to the goal of becoming a 24/7 rubber creature, my new years resolution is to keep myself catheterized 24/7 with an indwelling foley and bag. I have done it for as long as 10 days, the new goals is 30 days minimum. If I get thru thatwith no problems I'll replace the cath with a fresh and larger one.

Magnumsmoker, have you received your suit from studiogum yet? I'd like to hear how it works for you.

regards
Brock