Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday, 28 July 2005 – Searching for reasons to get out of my rubber TE?

Blackie (& all),

Chlorination would certainly help with your elaborate / extensive gear. Particularly with items that are worn close to the skin. I don't know if chlorination aids getting into subsequent layers as I have not tried that. I can say that there is still fairly hard to get (disposable) non-chlorinated black surgical gloves over my chlorinated suite gloves (this is an advantage once on as they stay put).

The chlorination process is fairly unpleasant and I would be interested in less aggressive methods. The problem I had was with the volume of chlorine gas released in a short period. As far as I can see, short emersion times are not a prerequisite - so a slower reaction should work just as well. In fact a slower process would help with difficult items which require turning inside out.

One thing I would like to try is to add diluted acid in stages to slow things down. Some say that a 24 - 48 hour soak in bleach works just as well - but leaves a stronger bleach smell for longer. I would worry about leaving it in for that long as the bleach would have time to soak into the latex (which is slightly porous) and effect it. Having said that, I have soaked latex for 3 hours without any ill effects. Like you say, bleach is great for cleaning up heavily "used" latex anyway...

Be v. interested in your experiences.

Been reading your blog (& posts elsewhere) extensively. Your approach is different from mine. Your experiences seem more intense and physically demanding. Although my lifestyle is often physically and mentally taxing - I usually try to structure my sessions, and in fact whole life, to make it easy as I can to stay in rubber for as long as possible. You deliberately seem to go out of your way to make it as challenging as possible "in there" - putting yourself into hot locations, places where you have to walk long distances, situations where you cannot easily control the experience - and then manage to stay sealed up for hours and hours in many layers of thick heavy duty latex. Respect! No wonder it sometimes takes you a few days to recover...

Different though the approach is, I can see where you are coming from. Your tales are of pushing your personal limits and endurance, and are certainly "hot" (both senses). To me it seems like a submissive agenda, almost as if you are submitting to the rubber. I admire the dedication and perseverance in your chosen life style.

I haven’t perfected my breathing apparatus yet, so cannot claim to be wearing it all the time, but my lifestyle of rubber TE with frequent sessions of electro stim, poppers, rubbery orgasms and breath play is fairly fantastic! Like I said, my dedication to my lifestyle can take a heavy toll, but chlorination is just one of the things that can help with the burden.

Xvious & all,

Finding a reason to get out of my (chlorinated) rubber is starting to become more and more of a challenge now the weather here in the UK has dropped back to the low 20s.

It used to be a challenge to stay in for just a few hours... Partly for physically difficulties, but mainly because there were so many things I wanted to do that were incompatible with wearing rubber.

Over time, I have found methods & processes to cope with many of the physical limitations and I have adjusted quite a few things in my personal life to make it easier to find the time to stay encased in latex for longer.

Now, I find that being out of latex is LESS comfortable both physically and mentally than being totally encased. Time out of latex now feels physically strange and have often found I have the thought “this is a waste of my time” nagging away at the back of my mind. Relaxing and sleeping out of rubber is often a challenge now. This all seems to get worse, the longer I am out of my normal latex suit. It’s like I have developed a dependency wearing rubber and/or for my fetish lifestyle – or maybe I have even a mild addiction…

Up until now I have been “saved” by my remaining work travel commitments – where I had to be on the client’s site, I am only able to wear latex while not at work. There has been a fair bit of working away since late spring, but on the horizon, I can see that I am probably going to land a huge bit of work which can largely be done from my home office – and therefore I will have one less reason for not achieving my desired lifestyle. This period of constant home working should coincide with lower temperatures so making the wearing of rubber even easier…

Strangely, I feel slightly apprehensive as well as excited about this (prospective) longer lifestyle experiment. What if my fetish lifestyle dependency becomes pathological? I am not worried about the physical effects, but how much of a mental grip will it get? Will I be able to “handle it” and be able and willing to re-enter the “normal” world at the end of the project? In (say) 6 moths, would I be able to deal with needing to spend 8 hours a day “unsealed” and without my various fetish “supports”?

Sealed

2 comments:

Blackie said...

Interesting blog as usual. I should certainly like to chlorinate my gear, especially my sleepsack which is difficult to slide into when naked, and impossible when in rubber.

I intend to try a small amount of acid withe bleach solution - some vinegar and soak for an hour initially to see what happens. Posts on rubberist.net suggest that very little chlorine has to be released to react with the latex surface.

The full-scale treatment with billowing clouds of
chlorine scares me.

I am glad my account of my experiences you find stimulating. I am off clubbing againnext week, but frankly will take things just a bit easier. The cooler weather will help. That will I hope mean I can tackle the club night with more keenness.

Watch this space - or rather my blog, blackierubberised.blogspot.com

Blackie

Sealed said...

Inltxalwys / Ed

I would be interested in knowing more about your experiences on this rubber dependency topic as well as finding out more about your rubber lifestyle. All the gritty details of how much time you have available to be in rubber, how you built up your exposure and all the practicalities. Also, the motivation and what you would aim for if you had the opportunities...

There doesn't seem to be many "lifestyle rubberists" around ("lifestyle rubberists" is such a horrible term, but at least shorter than "people who aspire to spend most/all their time in latex"!). It would be good to spread the word that this is perfectly possible - if challenging. There are so many rubberist who think it is impossible...

Perhaps you have a blog or site with this info in your profile? Or maybe we can correspond via email (post@vulcanise.me.uk) or via this blog?

Sealed