Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Opportunity For An Experiment During A Slight Longer Session

This year, in addition to taking advantage of every day where I am able to work in rubber, I am also aiming to have a few extra-long sessions being locked in rubber total enclosure (my favourite treat!). My recent session did not allow as much time as I would have liked, but even this had been a long time in the planning. I had also had spent time considered how I might make best use of the opportunity of a longer period totally encased in rubber. This is the log of how it turned out.

0 hour

Just completed my slightly more elaborate total enclosure dressing after a few modifications which required a several hours of prep this evening.

Over the years, I have been trying develop "personal plumbing" solutions to facilitate natural functions without any compromise to total enclosure for the entire duration of a session. This is more difficult than you would think as the solution must remain comfortable, functional and acceptably hygienic throughout the long sessions. Over the last few months I think I am close to a solution that will work for longer sessions, but although I have worn it many times, so far I have only tested it for up to about 8 hours duration.

The idea of this session is to go little bit further than previous sessions. In this case, be even more totally sealed in that previously and more self-contained. With the personal plumbing, there will not be even the slightest break in my total enclosure for a pee break. Certainly there are no zippers or any openings in my outfit. I will am totally sealed air-tight for the duration with no compromises.

As it will involve new arrangements of rubber in sensitive areas, I am not thinking of breaking any new endurance records. In the past, I have occasionally made myself VERY sore while trying out new rubber arrangements which were fine for anything up to 8 hours, but became uncomfortable after ~20 hours and close to unbearable after 36 hours! So the modest aim is for 18 hours, which although it might turn out to be challenging, is a target I feel should not leave me uncomfortable for long if things do not work out well.

To keep me on track and keep things feeling intense, I am going for some comprehensive self-bondage so I am locked into rubber head to foot, complete with time-lock. There is nothing quite like being locked in for the duration! Knowing that to enjoy the experience and not have it turned into a living hell, you have to pace yourself. And also knowing, that even if you don't manage to pace yourself, your still in there for the duration, no matter how much you want out - like it or not!

Again, the time lock idea has become almost routine this year, but usually only for sessions of 7 or so hours. So although I am acclimatised to being locked in rubber all day, doubling the duration of this session will surely make this a totally different experience. Potentially it could get very challenging but equally it could be very satisfying.

When I have been able to get the pace right and acclimation to the experience, it has become very magical. When things go well, the first 7 to 10 hours is intensely stimulating, but something special seems to happen after this, where I seem to experience a transition to a sexually more subtle but strongly sensual existence. Having said that, every long session has the potential to be a totally unique experience, occasionally ending with being desperate for escape – but maybe this is half the charm? So here we go again!

+2 Hours

It’s been a very long day of travelling and then fine tuning my suit and plumbing.
I have set time lock now, so total time I will be forced to be total sealed in rubber will be 18 hours minimum.

I am shattered and its time for some rest soon. As part of the session, I will be sleeping the night in rubber. This is often challenging, especially when breathing through a respirator mask…


+9 hours

I had a reasonable night sleep last night, when considering that I was totally enclosed, but I did have a few episodes of sleep apnoea which woke me up with a start. This seems to be due to the slight negative pressure while breathing through my S6 gas mask, which is bonded to my rubber hood (and locked on). Despite this, my sleep breathing these days is much better than was in the early days when I started sleeping in this mask. Practice obviously helps.

I still feeling very comfortable in my rubber, dry and no real pinch points or pressure points. This is despite my more intricate rubber plumbing arrangements, which inherently are more challenging to wear than just my plain suit. I am only 10 hours in, but the early signs are good. Actually, to say I am comfortable is an understatement. I feel totally fab! I feel so at home and relieved to be sealed in my rubber skin. At the moment, it just feels like the perfect state to be in.

To explain my adaptions to my normal daily total enclosure suit: I have a hydration system which feeds me fluid nutrition via a narrow plastic pipe and I have plumbing to take urine away. I do not have anything for solid wastes and am relying on Loperamide to temporarily decrease intestinal movement (and just in case, a butt plug for the duration!).

The urine system consists of 3 layers of rubber under-garments. The innermost are Cocoon sheath pants, complete with a small but plug. The tip of the sheath is cut off to allow fluid out, and its main purpose is to form a comfortable rubber layer between skin and the next layer. Over this I wear a shaped tube of ABS made from plastic plumbing (it is a sawn-off section of part of sink waste trap / u-bend). The shape is similar to some male chastity devices, but a little longer and open ended. When worn it curves out from the body and then downwards. The ABS tube is kept in place with a second pair of rubber sheath pants over the tube, again open tipped to allow fluids to escape with gravity.

Over all this I wear a third pair of latex pants. Sold as “pissing pants”, they are a pair of briefs with (effectively) a collector bag made of clear latex attached at the groin with a drain tube at the lowest point. (for a picture of a very similar pair, see http://shop.marquis.de/en/534-pisshose-fur-damen.html).

Really they are intended to be worn by women. When worn by a man, although everything fits into the bag easily, it becomes impossible to have a “conventional” erection, as everything is held in a downwards direction. When worn by me over my other layers, it holds my ABS tube very firmly in place on my rubber sheathed penis and provides a collection system for my urine to drain away via a small bore rubber tube. Meanwhile the inner layers keep me clean in a dry latex layer and away from the wet plastic and rubber of the outer layers.

The whole idea did start out partly as an experiment in chastity too. In reality my adaption is not a true chastity system but is both a turn on and partial inhibitor for me. The origin of the tube idea was from a suggestion by Ataraxia (IAR founder) who employs a similar system. Having my penis held by this ultra-strong but wide tube (while wearing rubber sheath beneath) is very noticeable all the time and quite a turn on most of the time. Then it strongly prevents a “conventional” upwards erection with what feels like a cast iron grip. This is slightly uncomfortable at first, but (perversely) can become a turn-on for me. There is enough movement in the whole thing for it to become possible to work up a stimulating stroke, but it does take a lot more work and slight discomfort to get beyond first base and get to climax. The results tend to be a cycle between stimulating and comfortable semi-hard state and a fully hard deliciously uncomfortable non-erect “erection”. The more erect, the more difficult it is to experience stimulation and this coupled with the slight discomfort tends to plateau things for a while before repeating the cycle.

I have tried out the arrangement many times on shorter sessions, but of course I am worried such an extreme arrangement could become a major nightmare before my 18+ hours are up. Watch this space!

+17.5 hours

Before long, the time lock will expire and I then I will be free to exit my suit. As it is, I am keen to do this, but only because of unfortunate “real world” pressures and nothing to do with my rubber encasement, which I wish I had time to continue and enjoy. As it is, there are things on my mind that would spoil the experience if I did attempt to stay in here much longer.

So am I still comfortable? The over-simple answer is a qualified “yes”. I have successfully avoided overheating/sweating for the entire time and I am fairy dry. In general, my skin feels in good shape and the rubber still feels very comfortable against my skin. There is no soreness, pressure points or pinching that is causing me any major discomfort. That said, “comfortable” is a subjective term and what I find comfortable in the context of a long total-rubber enclosure session may include aspect which might be described in other contexts (or by others) as less than ideal.

I have to admit there is a small amount of pinching in the area of my waist where 5 layers of rubber meet (3 under-garments for the plumbing and the point where top & bottom of my Hydroglove dry-suit seal together). I think this could be improved with a little attention during the dressing stage, but from my perspective it is perfectly tolerable and I estimate it would not have become a cause for concern until sometime 24+ hours into a session.

The butt plug certainly makes its presence known when I wear it for such long periods, despite is small size. Having said that, there was a time when it would have been almost intolerable after just a few hours. Now the plug is a bitter-sweet presence that serves to remind me of my totally sealed, invaded and locked-in status. It does make it difficult or even impossible to concentrate for more than a few minutes on anything other than my fetish situation – which has become a little difficult to cope with after 17 hours when I am trying to find time complete some non-fetish actions.

As an aside, for those considering a similar plugged experience, make sure u consider your diet for a good period before a long plugged session. Being plugged means that there can be a significant build-up of gas over that amount to time, which can be uncomfortable as the plug makes it totally impossible to pass wind…

My mask/hood combination is again tolerable, but not 100% comfortable. There is just a little too much pressure here and there, especially on the temples. I think the nutrition/hydration system add-on is not helping, with the pipe pushing things a little out of shape. I think I will be looking out for a new hood/mask with hydration system built-in. On the subject of hydration, I think the nutrition mix did work very well, but it did leave my mouth feeling a little sticky so may reduce the glucose element next time.

And then there is the question of the personal plumbing. It would be very inaccurate for me to claim that having my penis firmly held in a downward shape by rubber and hard ABS plastic when it is trying to become erect is actually “comfortable”. Looking at it literally, it can better be described as uncomfortable. This is particular inaccurate when approaching/achieving climax and yet, perversely, I can also find it stimulating to have the natural progression to erect stance tamed. Even when not fighting an erection (which was rare today!), it is still a noticeably odd and incarcerating sensation. In all circumstances, everything (cock & balls) are very much held firmly in place with an uncompromising and inescapable grip. However even after all this time there is no chaffing or soreness, although I think this is a marginal thing and relied on good lubrication with two separate grades of lube (thin silicone oil and thicker silicone grease). I think it will take more experiments and refinements before I could be confident that, say, 24 hours plus would not cause any issues.

+18 hours

From a plumbing perspective, the session is a total success. With exception to air coming via my respirator, fluid entering via nutrition system and waste fluid leaving by my urination plumbing, I have managed to stay 100% totally sealed in rubber for the entire time, which I think is a good achievement and not easy, even if it was for just a 18 hour session. This is, of course the most satisfying and stimulating side of it for me and now the time has come I am dreading having to break the seal at the same time that I highly driven to strip off my rubber in order to be able to deal with my non-fetish commitments. I feel so safe and at home in my rubber skin and yet I know I want to remove my rubber in order to deal with the “real world” in what will quickly feel like an alien environment without the protection and support of my hermetic rubber seal. Ironically, I know that within just a few hours I will be counting the minutes before I can be sealed back up again. Desperate for total enclosure.

I admit, I feel out of balance. Right now, I need to be out of my rubber: I need more time out of rubber to deal with things, yet I need also strongly feel I need to somehow work towards allocating much more time being in rubber. Such a strong feeling of dilemma: I have got it bad!


Sealed

3 comments:

willyjim said...

I enjoy are blog and wish you would update it more often. We both share a love for Hydroglove suits. I now have four suits ranging from a hooded two piece to a newt acquired swim suit with shoulder straps. I have et to layer up in all four but hopefully that time will come soon.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment here and on my Rubberpal.com profile. Its really tricky after these years to find something sufficiently new to be worth writing up and also tricky to find the time. I do hope I might find more time sometime in next month or so, but then I will need to find something new to say!

Glad you also have found Hydroglove to be part of your fetish life. I would be the first to admit they are not quit as stylish or attractive as pure fetish oriented suits, but from a practical day-in day-out perspective they are unbeatable. Hydroglove suits are just the most comfortable suit I am aware of for longer sessions, while being totally water/air proof. Fabulous suits for my purpose.

Yours,
Sealed

Anonymous said...

I recently found myself hospitalised with something serious, intensive care for a short while so they plumbed me - rubberist nirvana. Ain't novocaine wonderful when putting it in! You can get it for throat numbing in gag-training, but when backed with lubrication and sterile materials (a must!) you can plumb for a considerable period. Just don't forget to empty the bag.