Monday, January 06, 2014

January 6th, 2014 - Awaiting a new suit

A quick post as I am on tenter-hooks as I awaiting a new suit from Hydroglove which is in the post. For me there is something very special about putting on a brand new suit. In the mean-time, I just have to be satisfied being sealed up in the old one!
There really is something VERY special about a new suit. The experience is something I always try to savour as it is such a rare treat for me (my recent suits battle on for ages! Despite very regular use...).

A new suit is such an amazing object, so unusual, almost alien and the sensory overload is fabulous. The whole thing is pristine, and yet it comes with its own unique character. The smell is SO special as soon as you unwrap it.

Then there is the feel of it slipping on for the first time. The new material gliding over the skin and into place.

Then there is the look of perfect new latex, which seems to transform my own look to that of the suit's own image by the time I finish dressing.

Lastly, after I finish dressing, there is the time for reflecting in the whole experience. Whenever I finish dressing, I always feel like I am now different, but the experience with a new suit is unique for me. I am now new rubber... needless to say it is usually very stimulating...

Reflecting on the FIRST rubber suit I owned, I remember it being a mind-blowing experience. I had always had fetish leanings, experimented with plastic and had cravings for rubber encasement for years, but there had to be a first time I put on a full rubber suit and it was every bit as special as it had been in my imagination.

My first suit was a made-to-measure item and fitted my (then) young body perfectly. It was thin and ultra-shiny. The smell was a fantastic mix of an almost chocolate-like rubber smell. I remember vividly looking down at myself as if I was seeing someone else; someone who the most perfect fantasy sexual partner I could imagine and yet it still being me. The experience was beyond what my brain had had to deal with up till then and all I knew was I had made the right investment! I felt it was like coming home while going on an adventure, having an out of body experience, finding my true-self and transforming into something brand new, unknown and exciting, all at the same time.

I remember the feeling of it on my skin. A thin membrane, but so powerful a hold on every inch of my skin. It was so new an experience and it was the first time in my life where I was aware of how every single part of my body felt, all at the same instant.
I literally couldn't contain myself. I was SO excited. I tried my best to savour the experience for as long as I could, but I was fighting a losing battle. I needed to feel how it felt to the touch, but once I made contact there was no way back. The feel of the rubber clad body on the fingers was amazing. The feel on my body of the fingers touching my rubber skin was even more heavenly. I tried to slow down, and hold of touching myself, but within seconds I knew I needed more and more...

As soon as I finished I instantly knew that I would need to have more of this experience... And I did!

Sealed


1 comment:

PeterStormCagoule said...

Nice post. I too love getting new gear. The anticipation and the smell when it arrives etc..! Wonderful. Pics?