Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Letter from Milano...

Thanks for comments from all and welcome back Magumsmoker. Good to hear from you again. How is it going?

To bring u up to date, I am still living a rubber total enclosure oriented life which has a fair amount of breath control and a lot (too much?) popper use…

Important: What is described below is an honest account of my legal use of chemical stimulation and I am not promoting or advocating you follow my example. I am not proud or ashamed - I have just come to accept my use/abuse as a personal indulgence and an unhealthy one that I accept as part of my (current) way of life. Use your own brain to come to your own decisions….

As previously mention in this blog, poppers started becoming a regular (often daily) thing when I first got serious about changing my life to achieve my fetish ambitions. It was when I made it a self imposed rule that I must live in my rubber skin every day when there was no specific reason why I could not. The poppers instantly become a daily part of the experience. This was to provide (what I thought would be) an initial temporarily coping mechanism to help make the transition to enclosure more bearable daily experience – not to mention enjoyable. I used poppers to get over the initial adjustment to the auto erotic over stimulation of living totally sealed in rubber, but somehow, despite some long periods of abstinence, I have never made it to the point where I would chose to live in rubber for very long without my chemical crutch. I have found that my chemicals cocktail are just too much of a pleasantly compatible combo with rubber life to give them up. This despite the knowledge that such a dependency is pathological (probably much worse that smoking).

At some point I rashly decided to experiment with the idea that I would give up controlling popper intake to wean myself off them and deliver myself to the oblivion of constant background use. The idea was that a very, very small constant dose would have the desired coping effects, without the intoxicating rush of traditional delivery methods that temporarily but regularly stopped me from functioning adequately in my daily tasks and, in many cases, coping as a coherent human being. I knew that this was probably folly, but enquiring minds needed to know, so extensive experiments were necessary.

The popper feed was something I dabbled with and had mixed results with and, frankly, I eventually gave up on as a regular thing, while I was refining other aspects of my kinky existence. I never reported that much on it at the time as I thought I would some day return to it and perfect it for everyday use.

Anyway, seeing as I was asked, what I did was take the essence of what Magnumsmoker has developed and adapted it for my use. For everyone else benefit, this was essentially a semi-automated, on-demand mechanism for efficiently delivering a popper dose. A portable electric air pump plumbed into a mixing vessel that could deliver a dose of popper vapor along a small bore tube connected into a gas mask. This would mix with air from the filter and produce a tolerable, but very strong dose that would deliver a suitably mind bending popper rush. Potentially this would be a much stronger and sustained experience than even sniffing direct from the bottle (which in itself is ignoring the manufacturer’s instructions).

I adapted this design for my own objectives. I wanted to see what it would be like to experience something a little less intense but over a long period – hours or maybe even all day. I therefore needed something that would work while I was at any angle – from upright, while sitting through to playing in bed. This made the portable pump less practical as inversion and gravity could potentially deliver the entire contents of a bottle in seconds – which would probably be fatal given my mask/hood combo is often locked around my neck. So for a prototype I came up with a “base station” design where the poppers and pump were static and a very long umbilical style (thin) tube connected my mask to the base station. As portability was not an issue, the system was a mains powered (aquarium) pump rather than battery powered, so would pump on days/months/years if necessary. The pump had its own flow regulating control and this was augmented with extra throttle and dump valves to fine tune the experience.

The tether of the umbilical is very long but ultimately limiting to some degree, but it also added a certain restraint appeal. It’s retraining influence making me feel more dependent on the lifestyle support systems of the base station. That was quite kinky in itself.

Another kinky aspect was that you were relinquishing control of your dose and to the machine. In “normal” popper consumption you are in control of the dose and sniff more as and when you think you want the more effect. You stop when you have had your fill. By handing over total control of the dose to the machine, you are handing control of your physical and mental experience and so it is a submissive act. This is very stimulating for me as well as a major mind fuck!

The delivery of poppers in a well controlled dose was reasonable success, although it varied depending on the charge of poppers in the reservoir and the back pressure of the gas mask and operation of the masks associated non-return valves. It certainly could have been developed further, but essentially if tweaked every hour or so, it could be controlled to deliver a consistent small dose whenever I breathed in, and stopped delivery when I breathing out (to avoid wasting chemicals).

The initial experiments tended to fail as far too high a dose was delivered. As this could be quite fun, it took quite a few attempts before lower doses than normal were achieved. Then there the effect was so initially subtle it was difficult to judge if enough was being delivered or too much. This was compounded as the effects tend to slowly accumulate in the body over time such that what seems like too little can gradually build to become too much. And if I got the dose too low, it might become difficult to know how long to wait before turning up the flow (while all the time getting frustrated and “over heated”).

There were times when I got things close to perfect, and enjoyed hour after hour of pleasant chemical emersion, but generally the experience made it difficult to function or cope beyond the realms of living a erotic, sensual, over stimulated psychotropic experience. Any task that was not connected with rubber, sex or satisfying my fetish became challenging. Achieving simple everyday functions would require expending disproportionate amounts of determined will power. This level of resolve could never be sustained for long in the face of such pleasure and it would no be long before I would find myself falling back into the heavenly abyss of total chemical rubber sensual emersion.

As an occasional or even regular distraction for a few hours it showed promise, but as a day in day out lifestyle it looked hopeless without considerable refinement. My fortunate position of being able to live my daily life in rubber was dependent on my being able to work from my home office. Not being able to function at any level beyond the hedonistic for the majority of the day was a major problem!

Then there was the shear chemical consumption. I could go through a bottle of poppers in hours and even when rationing heavily I would go through several bottles a week. This all comes with cost and the worry of its side effects – the immediate effects being on a par with a hangover.

Then there was the worry of the constant state becoming the norm, as proposed by Dark in his comment relating to constant rubber encasement. This risk of adjustment to a constant state (or constant intake) seems to apply slightly more to chemicals than to rubber encasement, although it is a complex subject. On the other hand you also seemed to get sensitized to some chemicals, such that you can actually become more badly intoxicated by something you abuse.

So for regular use I have gone back to simpler on-demand intake of poppers, basically as and when I need them. In some circumstance this could mean a good part of most days, but I seem to go through very distinct and varied cycles of chemical need.

The biggest thing I miss with this is handing control over to the machine. In fact I would like to hand over more control to such devises, such as controlling the air I breathe in addition the chemical dose as well other functions.

One day I will return my efforts to such devices. That’s why I am always interested to hear about other peoples ideas and experiences. Feel free to share here what it is like to experience systems similar to my constant popper feed.

Sealed (spending June 2008 in Milano)

8 comments:

frglee said...

I also have spent a long time trying to develope a popper feed system without all the tedious mucking about with bottle tops and getting the stuff over rubber gloves and so on..Actually i wanted a system for other stuff as well,such as nitrous oxide from wippets,ethyl chloride,ether etc... The best system I have designed is to use the drinking tube of the British S10 gasmask. I have also connected a breathing bag to this along with a twin hose air delivery system...finally the whole set up can be plugged into a dive regulator so I can breathe nitrox [high oxygenated air] The actual poppers system comes with an on off valve on the gasmask drinking tube. A connecting tube goes to a chamber fashioned from a small plastic bottle that has a one way valve through a rubber pump bulb...a popper soaked cloth is added to the bottle and this will last maybe an hour of continual use. When I turn the valve on the mask a light continual draft of poppers works its way into the gasmask as I breathe.It is allowed to enter the gasmask through the one way valve in the inflation valve letting a tiny airflow. This is never overwhelming though I take your point about the build up of effects. if I want to stop the flow I can turn it off completely at the gasmask. If I want a belt of poppers I can pump the gas using the bulb into the mask... The system is safe in that your main air supply is through from the outside air or the dive tank...btw the rebreather bag can be switched on and off...it never circulates the entire air I breathe but just gives an element of rebreathing so if I were to pass out using it with poppers I would still be getting air.

All this took years to suss out...it's rather more economic than a bottle connection and I do find that I only rarely have to open up the plastic bottle and reapply poppers to the rag.

There are some pics of this set up on my own site www.frglee.com on the my gear section.

regards,frglee

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comments. Really is great to get someone to take things on to the next level. Your breathing systems seem light years ahead and I congratulate you on your persistence and ingenuity. Would love to know more and try something similar some day. I would recommend http://www.frglee.com to anyone into rubber divers, chemicals, breathing apparatus etc. Its just being restored as I speak. Really good site, the only problem is it is so huge resource and it is a little intimidating and it is difficult to know where to start!

Been meaning to link to frglee website for ages, but had a senior moment last time I tried and forgot how! Also misplaced some correspondence or posts I think frglee sent last year. Ohh dear, I was having a bad day! Now you have helped by linking yourself. Cool!

I cannot claim to understand every detail of the system you use, but get the general drift and can see the benefits. I have not found any really clear pics with captions yet, so not sure if I have right image in my head. I will try to persevere and keep searching. Certainly be interested in any more links, pics or posts on the detail of this and any other breathing apparatus. Intrigued by other chemicals and would like to know more.

It seems your interest overlap mine in an several area that are underreported and sometime taboo (despite being legal). Glad a few of us are making connections now and sharing info.

Sealed

frglee said...

Theres a few pics at http://www.rubberzone.com/apm/gallery_edit.php?galleryid=63263

and http://www.rubberzone.com/apm/gallery_edit.php?galleryid=27448

that might help you get the idea!
Glad you like www.frglee.com .Do persevere with the website!
Lee

frglee said...

I wrote an article about this topic on my site at http://www.frglee.com/index.php/poppers-system/ and also added it to www.rubberzone.com mentioning your great blog!

SanderO said...

I know this is slightly off topic, but the poppers and the relationships to sex and arousal states and rubber got me thinking about this and I was wondering IF you found that you were not as aroused by rubber, or that your libido or sex drive was weak, would you still pursue as much rubber enclosure and poppers along with it as you do now>

Sealed said...

Thanks for the comments guys,

The new article on frglee site is great. Really worth a read if you have the same twisted mind as myself. Re-breather kit and poppers, mmm! This is something I would really like to pursue and still have some questions, but maybe I should take them up a frelee site first, before discussing more here. So many things to discuss including consuming alternative (legal) substances…

BTW - I remembered my Blogrolling pswd, so have finally added frglee to my links, which should appear shortly…

As for Dark’s (SanderO’s) comments, as usually very tricky question. I could be dismissive and say: “Is what you’re saying, is that if I was a totally different animal, with a different motivation to everything, in a different universe, would I still be bonkers on rubber total enclosure, breath control/ re-breathing and poppers. Well hmm… I don’t really know, I will let you know if and when that happens…” but decided that sounded rather rude!!!

In some ways it is a bit of a major act of imagination to see all those changes at once… And yet, it just has to be a matter of time for even the most sex-obsessed pervert like me to have a “off day”. A day when arousal is not the guaranteed “given” where you spend all day fighting against it. I have had those days, and frankly, the trend with even more regular rubber exposure (and maybe age) is in that direction.

At the moment my slightly reduced libido is at a desirable level. Once in the grove of daily rubber encasement it allows me to have a less intense but still noticeably corporeal level of arousal for much longer periods, interspersed with some “off” periods. This would have been impossibly once. The result is I find it easier to stay in rubber than I once did – during the periods when I was a walking penis, struggling hour after hour to stay in control. It’s still an erotic state much of the time, but less of a desperate need for instant attention than it was in the past. So this sexual attenuation does give me some insight in to Dark’s proposition, yet is still very difficult to have enough distance from your own existence and dependencies to be truly objective.

If pushed to say one way or the other, I would say that the linkage between all the elements is so strong that a much reduced libido would affect the desire to indulge in interests in total rubber enclosure, popper use, and breath-control. In particular, the linkage of the use of poppers as a semi-practical mechanism to sustain control and comfort in a rubber encased life would be broken. My regular use of poppers, beyond the normal recreational, is born out of the convenience of tailoring my physical over arousal to manageable comfort levels, while significantly stimulating my psychological arousal to compensate. It quite a desirable mix which then takes over the whole experience, but no good without the basic physical over-exuberance to build upon.

As for the total enclosure and breath control. Well they are all linked to libido too, but less directly than the poppers. These were things I was drawn to before I was even sexually mature. They go right back to my year dot and can I honestly say I cannot remember a time where I did not find them compelling.

Would it be worth the sacrifices associated with regular and prolonged total encasement, without the undeniable compensation of the acts satisfying my deep sexual yearning? This is less easy an equation and yet, I do think I would be me without wanting to attain total encasement and breath-control.

Some others, who regularly post or correspond here and elsewhere, and are past the sexual prime, still seem to be drawn to express themselves in similar TE ways to me, but do it without the simple guarantee of sexual climax. I find that reassuring if difficult to look forward to.

Sealed

Anonymous said...

If you look at the second picture that frglee put on his popper page, you will see a bottle with a long tube and a short tube. The pump goes into the long tube in the bottle and the shorter tube leads to the tube going out. If the bottle is big enough, the short tube will never be able to suck in liquid because the liquid will always be on the sides of the bottle. You can put a one-way valve leading into the bottle to prevent evaporation, and to let air in only, not out. You can also put a throttling valve, perhaps an aquarium air valve on the output of the bottle. Instead of a power pump, you can rely on suction, breathing-in, or negative pressure (vacuum) to pull air through the bottle. Using frglee's idea of a rubber pumpo bulb, you can also force air in in if required. This way, you can wear a popper dispenser all the time and control how much comes in. You need very little suction from breathing in to make this work quite effectively. I have the same device for respirator pipe and cigar smoking and it works very well. You can tilt the bottle any which way and you do not get any liquid. I have used it up to 4 hours at a time, but that is just a limitation of how late I wanted to stay up!

Magnumsmoker on Yahoo

SanderO said...

Sealed,

Thanks for that thoughtful response. I do think that the sexual attachment to rubber can evolve. I know for me it was a much more powerful stimulant when I was at the peak of my sexual "life" than it is today. I still have the association between rubber and sex, but it is more and more a memory as opposed to a stim response type thing. This doesn't mean that rubber isn't experienced as sexy. It is. But it now has a more psychological niche or comfort or sensuality and less eroticism. However this has cut down the ned for rubber, just as the need for sex fades as we age. We need it, but less frequently and experience it with less intensity (speaking for me) but it is remains a satisfying experience.