Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

To all that have been waiting – apologies for the delay and lack of update of this blog. My life is deliberately very unpredictable such that I never know how things are going to turn out from one month to the next. Recently, I have never known beyond a few days and sometimes a few hours what opportunities and challenges were coming my way. Great for keeping boredom at bay – but means finding time to write it up is limited.

In summary, since my last post, I have been away from home much of the time and so not been wearing rubber during the working week very often. However, only a part of my time has been spent working and I have had some excellent long sessions of breathless rubber and plastic enclosure...

The hot weather about a month ago did start to make things a little difficult for longer sessions. Things have cooled down significantly lately, which I am very glad of. When the temperature get above the mid 20s C (~ 80F) I find it less and less fun to stay in rubber for more than a few hours. Now it’s back to the low 20s C in the office, I could weep when I finally have to take off my rubber skin!

As for the future… Well typically I am in a time of great uncertainty with a mixture opportunities, some of which may - or may not - happen. My normal freelance work has almost dried up – but hopefully this is temporary. There are rumors of a big chunk of work from an existing client that may be arriving – all of which may be done from my home office – and therefore in rubber… On the other hand I am starting to get more work via my alternative career of photography. I have often wondered if there was any demand for professional quality portraits of people in their fetish outfits – private commissions for their own exclusive use. Well apparently there is, even if it is very niche. I guess people want to be immortalized in their prime or in their best outfits.

I am running out of time, but want to tell you of one of the things that I have been playing with. Once in rubber, I sometimes climb into a PVC hazmat style suit. Coupled to this is battery powered air pump. To make the suit air tight I then gaffer-tape up the entry zip. The “down” side of the tape is that getting out of the suite can be a fairly slow process. The air pump does not deliver a huge volume of air – in fact only just enough…

Part of my fun is the reliance on the small pump and it’s battery power. I have to carefully monitor the time in the suite in order that I don’t suddenly run out of battery. I have already had one dangerous incident where the batteries fell out of their compartment. I found that I was running out of air and the pump was strapped in a rubber back pack. Because the pump runs the suit’s environment at near suffocation levels normally, things started to get out of hand quickly…

1 comment:

Blackie said...

Welcome back to blogland. We were worried that you might have pushed rerstricted breathing too far.

As you say, anything over 25C reestricts the length of time one can wear rubber and of course activity. I find it fun though, but am careful not to et me temperature get above 101F measured by mouth. That means a higher body core temperature and is quite enough. Plenty of water is essential too in order to avoid dehydration.

Your risky ploys are in fact rather worrying. Let me take it on myself to say to you be careful. I remeber reading of a skeleton found chained in a manhole in a former airfield. It was of a masochist who had several times locked himself in situations from which he knew well he could not escape and had been rescued by chance.

Finally he choose a suicidal move. One doubts whether it was enjoyable for long. That of course was madness, but we play on th edge of deep waqter.

That is a more serious note than usual. From time to time it is right to be so.

Blackie.